Poll

What should we do with the server?

Boss Battles
7 (50%)
Other
7 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Agent Blue's Server (Undergoing changes)  (Read 14429 times)

Also, anyone else notice the new appeals added to the forum?

Now creating - MOAR DEMOCRACY!!!!!!1!!!!

(That 1 was on purpose :3)

Damnit now I need experiences for Super Admin >.<

goddamn netherwolf

RTB shut down the server again.

FFFFFFFFFFFfudgeTastesGood

Upon rebooting the server and reloading, the save may be outdated, admins, if you have a newer version, load that. But, don't load it under your trust! Load it under how it was saved! -.-

How did you get the pictures to stay Full Sized like that? I need help o.O

Agent Blue, what kind of admins do you have... I got banned by someone, I don't know who, but they banned me for 1 loving WEEK for freekilling. I think it's netherwolf

Lol, I go on there and i'm stuck in spectate. Don't know what do.

NETHERWOLF WTF I'D SWEAR TO GOD I'LL KILL YOU

Bl ID,21068                 My past experience on servers are pretty good.I'm really nice to others,Have good sportsmanship.And I know the rules of kicking and banning on most servers.   (25412 TheFemalePyro) recommends me.                  I will mainly use this position to fix the server when needed (Um,Are Moderators allowed to exit the mini game?)   Then I will mainly use it for kicking free killers. And server laggers.
I live in Indiana right now and I will stay for a few years.I have the Eastern time zone of Indiana.
I get home near 3:30 PM each week day.I play the laptop every two hours.
I would like to get admin,but I'm not selfish.
I would love moderator.
     Agent Obsidian
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 02:26:44 PM by Meow. »

Thank you. Agent Obsidian Blockland bl id 30711

You should have put this at the top...Put the bl id that you use the most.

Well I'm using 21068 the most.I just need to recover that one.I am using 30711 at the moment

Bl ID,I have two. 30711 and 21068
My past experience on servers are pretty good.I'm really nice to others,Have good sportsmanship.And I know the rules of kicking and banning on most servers.I don't have any people who recommend me.I changed my name.Not lots of people know me so.
I will use this position to mainly either kick rule breakers,or I will use it to protect the server from mean ,or as I say.Jerks.
I live in Indiana right now and I will stay for a few years.I have the Eastern time zone of Indiana.
I get home near 3:30 PM each week day.I play the laptop every two hours.
I would like to get admin,but I'm not selfish.
I would love moderator.
Thank you. Agent Obsidian Blockland bl id 30711
It's best to remove the last thing because its related to the sincerely thing and it annoys people

Lololol,I just got banned for eight minutes for being blamed of freekilling.
I was like. LOL REALLY?!  XD

Omg,This like 38,000 bl id killed some prisoner near me and I got blamed for it
Can I fill out a thing to ban the guy who blamed me!?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 04:03:50 PM by Meow. »