Poll

What should we do with the server?

Boss Battles
7 (50%)
Other
7 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Agent Blue's Server (Undergoing changes)  (Read 14755 times)

Name: Jalenharvey
BL_ID: 3535
Servers with Previous Experience: Kong's Jailbreak, Position: Admin
Recommendations TomTom(3694)
Servbot(15064)
.357 Magnum(20635)
Darren(7893)

How will you use this position?: I will try to be on as long as i can to stop the fiends that try to ruin every normal person's gaming experience. No one likes someone who is a total asshat and prevents them from playing a game they know and love! this server deserves to be enjoyed by all who come, and hopefully no one will interfere with that.
Why do you think you're suited for this position?: I think im suited because when i read rules, I know precisely how to go by them and follow them. I want to make sure these rules are followed by every blocklander, so everyone can have a great jailbreak experience.
Timezone: Central
Hours per Day: 3 or 4 hours a day, depending on schedule
What position are you trying to get: Admin.

This isn't good enough.

--Jalenharley

Denied, you lack reccomendations / experience for Admin position. Note - you can edit this,  twice.

NOTE

From here on out, application acceptance is very, VERY strict.

Remember, reasons count, and reasons shouldn't be one sentence saying "I shall ban idiots."

Name: Jalenharvey
BL_ID: 3535
Servers with Previous Experience: Kong's Jailbreak, Position: Admin
Recommendations TomTom(3694)
Servbot(15064)
.357 Magnum(20635)
Darren(7893)

How will you use this position?: I will try to be on as long as i can to stop the fiends that try to ruin every normal person's gaming experience. No one likes someone who is a total asshat and prevents them from playing a game they know and love! this server deserves to be enjoyed by all who come, and hopefully no one will interfere with that.
Why do you think you're suited for this position?: I think im suited because when i read rules, I know precisely how to go by them and follow them. I want to make sure these rules are followed by every blocklander, so everyone can have a great jailbreak experience.
Timezone: Central
Hours per Day: 3 or 4 hours a day, depending on schedule
What position are you trying to get: Admin.

I knew this would be denied. Try improving it next time. PS. You can be moderator, more easier. (AT MY STAGES)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, and Agent, I need you're trust to fix some things and add. (Like i promised)

I joined this server and for no reason everyone was sitting in the center for no reason, some people out of the minigame, everything was pitch black except if i turned my light on, then for no reason EVERYWHERE lights turned on and everything was pitch white.
Guards have nothing better to do than showing prisoners where the weps are hidden and then kill them for no reason.

Conclusion: server sucks.

problem, something just got forgeted up.
1. The Build was gone
2. i had the load but accidently put it on my ownership
3. It takes hours for you're build to load

I joined this server and for no reason everyone was sitting in the center for no reason, some people out of the minigame, everything was pitch black except if i turned my light on, then for no reason EVERYWHERE lights turned on and everything was pitch white.
Guards have nothing better to do than showing prisoners where the weps are hidden and then kill them for no reason.

The pitch black pitch white is electricity, people turning it off and on. Idk how they got out of mini. Gaurds are supposed to keep them from escaping. If they cant play the game, I have votekick.

If you don't like the server I spent 30 full hours making, just don't play it...

I am assuming you saw Infinite Killzone insulting me and my server because I banned him for 3 minutes for spamming after two kicks.

The pitch black pitch white is electricity, people turning it off and on. Idk how they got out of mini. Gaurds are supposed to keep them from escaping. If they cant play the game, I have votekick.

If you don't like the server I spent 30 full hours making, just don't play it...

I am assuming you saw Infinite Killzone insulting me and my server because I banned him for 3 minutes for spamming after two kicks.
Would that mean banning him from the game, cause:

Legit to ban
:L
MESSAGE TO AGENT BLUE: I NEED YOU'RE TRUST!

Legit to ban
:L
MESSAGE TO AGENT BLUE: I NEED YOU'RE TRUST!

I need his trust too.

Doesn't seem like a lot of fun.

Doesn't seem like a lot of fun.
Wow, if you really think that, you're a dumbass

NOTE

From here on out, application acceptance is very, VERY strict.

Remember, reasons count, and reasons shouldn't be one sentence saying "I shall ban idiots."

Lol, you are becoming like me now

problem, something just got forgeted up.
1. The Build was gone
2. i had the load but accidently put it on my ownership
3. It takes hours for you're build to load

There is an addon called dediload, it loads saves instantly on a dedicated server. All you have to do is download it, then say /dediload (Full save load name)

There is an addon called dediload, it loads saves instantly on a dedicated server. All you have to do is download it, then say /dediload (Full save load name)

I don't think it counts spaces as I am doing Jail Escape.bls and it loads nothing.