Author Topic: Nasoa's Kart Racing [v2]  (Read 35415 times)

I shouldn't be deadmined because I called you an idiot. I was discussing my brother's ban before it happened and you're like "HURRY UP BAN HIM RIGHT NOW YOU IDIOT"
now you're just twisting the truth,

That's when you pursed to call me an idiot

There has to be a fix for this.
I know

That's why I hate Zone Events. They immediately break when the owner leaves.

now you're just twisting the truth,

That's when you pursed to call me an idiot

whoops didnt read
also, fire has been banned
I shouldn't be deadmined because I called you an idiot. I was discussing my brother's ban before it happened and you're like "HURRY UP BAN HIM RIGHT NOW YOU IDIOT"'
you just assumed I wasn't going to ban him because I didn't do it the absolute second you told me to

whoops didnt read
also, fire has been banned
I shouldn't be deadmined because I called you an idiot. I was discussing my brother's ban before it happened and you're like "HURRY UP BAN HIM RIGHT NOW YOU IDIOT"'
you just assumed I wasn't going to ban him because I didn't do it the absolute second you told me to
Um, you have a ban reason to do so.
And I'm not sure I believe you.

Um, you have a ban reason to do so.
And I'm not sure I believe you.
He was yelling at me from across the room. For some reason, he didn't know why he was getting banned, so I had to sorta explain it

He was yelling at me from across the room. For some reason, he didn't know why he was getting banned, so I had to sorta explain it
Type a Ban reason
Ban him
Explain it to him
???
Profit

Type a Ban reason
Ban him
Explain it to him
???
Profit
I didn't want to just blow him off and go "HAHA ENJOY YOUR BAN" without him knowing exactly why he was getting banned

sorry for trying to be nice?

I didn't want to just blow him off and go "HAHA ENJOY YOUR BAN" without him knowing exactly why he was getting banned

wtf

Admins, sure are supposed to be nice, but are supposed to take care of people misbehaving.

You don't have to rub it in. Just ban him with a reason and explain. Seems to me like your brother is getting a special treatment or something.

You don't have to do this.

You took around 5 minutes after you joined to ban him, instead of telling him, you could ban him, then explain why, he knew he was getting banned anyway.

you aren't much different from him anyway.

You don't have to do this.
You took around 5 minutes after you joined to ban him, instead of telling him, you could ban him, then explain why, he knew he was getting banned anyway.
you aren't much different from him anyway.
Sorry for not wanting to get screamed at?
Atleast I actually banned him, you seem to be forgetting that.

Sorry for not wanting to get screamed at?
Atleast I actually banned him, you seem to be forgetting that.
Yeah, after 5 MINUTES. Don't delay a ban just because your brother is going or scream at you.

"Oh no! He's gonna yell at me for kicking him off the server for being a dumbass! That's so horrible!" Man up. That's your job.

Yeah, after 5 MINUTES. Don't delay a ban just because your brother is going or scream at you.
"Oh no! He's gonna yell at me for kicking him off the server for being a dumbass! That's so horrible!" Man up. That's your job.
I already get it, sheesh.

I already get it, sheesh.
Honestly, why are you scared of a little screaming? Lol

Honestly, why are you scared of a little screaming? Lol
I'm sorry for trying to be nice?
Seriously, drop it. I banned him.

I'm sorry for trying to be nice?
Seriously, drop it. I banned him.
Sheesh, I was just asking a little question.