Author Topic: Nasoa's Kart Racing [v2]  (Read 35176 times)

I feel like i'm only getting part of the story.
this, explain what actually happened. you had to have done something wrong

Server is pretty good.

Vehicle physics are annoying, not your fault.

Worst part is people are selfish drivers. Everyone tries to push into the inner sides of the road even when there is clearly no room or there would obviously be a crash. Idiots.

There are some trolls, not a lot. Admins turn a blind eye.

Its not bad overall though. Best racing server I've seen so far.

Racer is bad admin demote him FOREVER and a half.

Is map rotation possible?

What do you mean by trolls? What do they do?

If it's spamming, we take care of it.

Knocking people off the track, that isn't bannable. People do it all the time.

I've seen people just cut across at the beginning to forget everyone up but its kind of hard to tell who

Will be stopping by tomorrow to check it out.

But the only problem is that zones only work when Nasoa is on the server.

Sorry, it just can't be done.

There has to be a fix for this.

Ban fire flame ID 13871 This would be his second ban.

he is spamming the server and is just a general annoyance.
Ask spectrum, he knows.

hostility.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 06:38:53 AM by Juice »

You can't really expect organization the way the entire race is set up. More of a derby than a race tbh.

You can't really expect organization the way the entire race is set up. More of a derby than a race tbh.

Yeah, the course is also design flawed because everyone immediately tries to turn right out of the bat, causing a major pile up.

The start of the race should have 3 options to allow filtering and dissipation of drivers imo.

I keep somehow managing to get my car stuck in the little room or making it fly off into the distance. Its quite fun. The track is quite nice to.

Alright here is Fire Flames brother also being a hostile and calling others idiots and also shows Fire being hostile.

blocker needs deadmined and Fire needs banned.

Alright here is Fire Flames brother also being a hostile and calling others idiots and also shows Fire being hostile.

[img]http://puu.sh/1IqVz[/mg]

blocker needs deadmined and Fire needs banned.
whoops didnt read
also, fire has been banned
I shouldn't be deadmined because I called you an idiot. I was discussing my brother's ban before it happened and you're like "HURRY UP BAN HIM RIGHT NOW YOU IDIOT"'
you just assumed I wasn't going to ban him because I didn't do it the absolute second you told me to
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 06:55:33 AM by AQuietBadger »