Author Topic: Nasoa's Kart Racing [v2]  (Read 35422 times)

Admin Application

Name: Maxx

BL_ID: 30412

Experience: Saxophone's Server Clumpy's Server Alex Man's Server And alot more, I cant remember all of them.

Why: I keep people in line And keep the server going straight. I have been playing Blockland since July 7th 2011. I can overwatch lots of people at a time. If anyone starts trolling or flaming I can stop it really quick, I wouldn't ban them but give them a warning. I know how to keep people going and straight in line, I also kick people that are AFK for a long period of time.

Timezone: CDT (Central Daylight Time)
pageloss

I vote making a bigger map so atleast 32 players can race. :)

I'd LOVE to help make a map too!

It's like impossible to get in holy stuff

I vote making a bigger map so atleast 32 players can race. :)

I'd LOVE to help make a map too!
Only 20 physics vehicles allowed.

(quote and paste at top of OP if you want, also transparent)

Nice Spectrum!

This server is going along nicely. :)

Please make zones that recover the players.
It's very annoying to find some player crashing into you then having you flung.

But the only problem is that zones only work when Nasoa is on the server.

Sorry, it just can't be done.

I'm gonna make some handicapped animations for this about the stupid vehicle physics.....

nice server you did really well on it

applying for admin

Name: Lt.Ellis707 {if you saw me before}

ID:34622

Experience: ive been admins before and id never loose my admin never on a server and i helped alot on servers and trust me im a really nice admin

Why Is Should Become Admin: I love this server so much i play this server for like hours.so i have Ideas of making the game safe and moderated and more plans i have.Im here to make the server fresh and moderated for people :D

i live in california in the west coast

Admin Application:

Name: HasterWaster

BL_ID: 32755

Experience: Admin from server to server: Lord Techno (being explain by rules [Ignoring]), Blueblur's (Making a very nice tree; then mines.) the ice king's (Noobish a little vehicle spams... Slowing down the internet.) NotSurprised's (Rp Chat w/ Neohax [Friend] )

For the admin those i have (My Server): Neohax, Lord Techno, NotSurprised (I didn't get to that though BUT, I am!).
For those who's i don't really like (Player's of Lack of noobs): Blockhead's, Some of the Anonymous Noobs)

And the one's whos really good on building: NinjaSushi:D (At 7k ID)
And Credit's for spamming... my freaking things: Unknown... Person (NONE)

And the one who Kicked ban me (Mute, Sparta, Ban, Kick!): Eksi's Server (Long time ago) Cat123's S2 - City knife TDM (Muting while spams, and mostly 2 days ago!) Lord Techno's Server (Notch is the spam guy! For Slapping, Launchntumble and, Launch spams)

Credits: I was the only one chat
-HasterWaster

P.S.: Btw, Physic is really hard to controlling.

You have some bad admins, an admin banned me that said "Your Ban is F.U.C.K.Y.O.U" ... People these days

I feel like i'm only getting part of the story.