Nasoa's Kart Racing [v2]

Author Topic: Nasoa's Kart Racing [v2]  (Read 34422 times)

Assuming it works when the player is killed; from what I saw it's just an event.
I would use it by making zone cubes around the track and making those teleport the player back on the track.

I thought that wasn't made yet...? I've been following that topic, because a recovery system would make it a better karting experience.
It isn't made yet but it really needs to be.

I would use it by making zone cubes around the track and making those teleport the player back on the track.
But then you have a no-corners policy.
I would personally suggest a removal of the lifecount, making the spawndoors a one-way exit, and allowing players to respawn their cars... wait, no, then the "car borrowers" would get sacked. Forget that.

Dayum, Badspot's server has definitely sapped our players.

:\

Yeah, lots of people are beginning to think he made the track too. Once we have more customization I'll know the name 'badspot' on it is the only reason people take it over mine. Oh well, what can you do.

Um, who is changing the map every round??

The music is seriously forgeted up now.

Build cycler, dummy. It's every three rounds. The music is probably messed up because their's a slight delay on one of them.

Build cycler, dummy. It's every three rounds.
Ah. It's messing up the music though.

Baddy's a full house again.

Where could one find that build cycle addon thing?

I don't get it.
Their was a guy behind me, so then I fell off, then he did, but he died first and I won. Even though I fell first.

Join the server every once in a while if you want updates, guys!

Jesus, RTB has been disappointing lately.

Jesus, RTB has been disappointing lately.
Perhaps you should go with a more reliable host?