Author Topic: Nasoa's Kart Racing [v2]  (Read 34417 times)

Why don't you just turn the physics vehicle limit up? If you go to Advanced in the Start Server menu on custom you can change it, unles s the limit is hardcoded at 20.
It's an engine limit.

It's an engine limit.
Either way the server hits the maximum bit rate (see net graph, ctrl+n) of 1023, so raising vehicles will make everything worse.

Yeah, I've had some enjoyable and a few WTF moments on this server. Enjoy it alot. Keep the updates coming :D -

- APPLICATION -

Name - BioZombie
ID - 40414
Experience - Moderate
Age - 13
Why should YOU be a admin? - I think I have a good watch out over players, I'm not a HUGE fan on swearing, and always enjoy the game played the way it's meant to be.
What can you bring to our server? - I can bring a lot of time of moderating. I'm usually on everyday for quite some time.

I would just like to add to my application that I am new to Blockland and have little experience in the Admin part of the game, but I have been Admin on many other games ( Minecraft, Garry's Mod, Killing Floor, San Andreas Multiplayer...ect. I am friendly to the community and only think fairness and common sense should be the option to solving a conflict.

Thanks for the View.

- APPLICATION -

Name - Sentry
ID - 12027
Experience - Admin on 23 servers.
Age - 14, 15 in a couple months.
Why should YOU be a admin? - I'm on the server almost all the time so I'd be able to moderate your server. I have also been building maps on my own server that I might want you to try out. And lately I reported TheVoid to you and Saxophone and she has been banned for 5 days for using "Client-Sided Commands" and "Glitching out of the spawn before the doors even open.

Btw I'd like to suggest a couple things. Can each garage have all 14 vehicles to use? I also think you should use truenos color set and make it so if you win a certain amount of times you can unlock diffrent paints for your vehicle. Maybe also make it so your score is saved when ever you leave the server so when you join back you still have all your points. And last thing I can event your finish line to finish the game without using a portal button.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 01:38:15 PM by Sentry »

[im g]http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/8690/frostxt.jpg[/img]

Coming soon

[img  ]http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/8690/frostxt.jpg[/img]

Comming soon
looks like a kong deathrace, plus it looks stuff anyway bro

Did you expect originality?

I think it looks nothing like kongs.

Seems way too thin for a 20 player map.

Seems way too thin for a 20 player map.
its like 1/6 of the whole map

also its plenty of obstacles.

Nas, am I still an admin?

Did you expect originality?
well you expect originality with everything that comes out, and this fails to impress

-snip-

Unfortunately, most people have zero driving skill when it comes to kart racing. At Nasoa's, half of the racers were usually gone by the first jump. I'm making a very spacious track that's more designed on racing skill rather than 50 jumps with lava. Hopefully I can quench Lalam's need for racing competition with this bad boy, and contribute useful content.

(edit: grammar clarification)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 04:33:57 PM by No2mad2 »