Author Topic: Nasoa's Kart Racing [v2]  (Read 34445 times)

I'm really liking the effort being put into the server!

Nice job Nasoa!

I enjoy this server. Might as well apply for admin.

Name: is Unavailable. play on format lole so funneh
ID:10279
Previous Experience Administrating: Pecon's server, AGlass0fMilk's server, PieSlapper's server, Glass' server (removed due to lack of interest), as well as several others that aren't much worth mentioning due to the hosts either not being well known/quitting/admin list clears.

Racing have events have been implemented and should be working properly. While testing it for a bit, my best time was a 1:30.35. Take screenshots and post your best times!

and I got the updated version of filipe's karts (quieter and not so low)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 07:56:19 PM by Nasoa »

Racing have events have been implemented and should be working properly. While testing it for a bit, my best time was a 1:30.35. Take screenshots and post your best times!

[i mg]http://img802.imageshack.us/img802/3250/blockland00258.png[/img]

and I got the updated version of filipe's karts (quieter and not so low)
Did you fix the thin track yet?

ffzho

Name: Chromomania
ID: 18569
Experience:
bubbler (Admin)
pecon7/pecon98 (Former admin)
Ayxrion (Admin)
Bomb Kirby (Admin)
(i believe there are others, but i don't remember any more)

Why should I become admin?: I would like to help create new experiences of racing for this server, and of course enhance the current gameplay. The server is already very fun, and I would like to help maintain it.

I'll look at admin apps sometime tommorrow, I've got a couple exams. VCE slider customization is highest priority right now, it will have all the karts and more colors all in two buttons each.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 08:45:46 PM by Nasoa »

We should also open up the starting area like the way Badspot did. It feels much cleaner

Yes, a redo of the spawns would be a good addition with the new system.

Are there other tracks to be raced on?