Author Topic: Nasoa's Kart Racing [v2]  (Read 34484 times)

Nasoa, how did you make it so you die and your vehicle gets destroyed upon entering the water?
If its a mod link me it please in a PM or post.

It's probably edited lava, and what kills the vehicle is a mod called Drowning Vehicles, I think.

Darren, You don't need to comment things that aren't true. You only say that because you lost an argument about YOU. So keep your lies to your dirty mind and forget off.
Why are you saying whether my opinion of you is true or not? How the forget did I loose an arguement? I'm not a five year old who only argues to win or loose, grow the forget up. Lies? The irony is insane right now, I'm going to discontinue arguing on this topic, if you've got problems with me, post a topic on drama and cry about me on that, I doubt you're going to become admin when 2-3 people commented that they arent so sure about your person, jheeze grow up and then I'll consider actually listening to you.

Why are you saying whether my opinion of you is true or not? How the forget did I loose an arguement? I'm not a five year old who only argues to win or loose, grow the forget up. Lies? The irony is insane right now, I'm going to discontinue arguing on this topic, if you've got problems with me, post a topic on drama and cry about me on that, I doubt you're going to become admin when 2-3 people commented that they arent so sure about your person, jheeze grow up and then I'll consider actually listening to you.
Wow, you post a long sentence for a bunch of stuff.

Wow, you post a long sentence for a bunch of stuff.
Great refutation 10/10 would use in my own arguments

Nasoa, how did you make it so you die and your vehicle gets destroyed upon entering the water?
If its a mod link me it please in a PM or post.
It's Demian's brick lava colored blue.

You need a loving vehicle the doesn't loving collide with other loving vehicles.

It's nowhere near fun to randomly fly to space because some cigarette was driving 5 meters behind you.

sorry, haven't loving had the loving time to figure out how to loving do it without falling through the loving ground

You need a loving vehicle the doesn't loving collide with other loving vehicles.

It's nowhere near fun to randomly fly to space because some cigarette was driving 5 meters behind you.
stoopid

sorry, haven't loving had the loving time to figure out how to loving do it without falling through the loving ground
:(

Its a racing server not a time travel, learn how to drive.

lern 2 drive

lern2fun

It's got nothing to do with driving and it is also not fun, your vehicle just flies away for no reason. It sucks.

It's got nothing to do with driving and it is also not fun, your vehicle just flies away for no reason. It sucks.
What? it's all to do with how you drive, I dodge all possible glitches when I race, it isn't hard, start thinking pls. Vehicle glitches isn't Nasoa's issue so forget it, stop moaning to Nasoa and ask Badspot.

It's your problem if you suck at the game lol.