Author Topic: Nasoa's Kart Racing [v2]  (Read 34498 times)

It's got nothing to do with driving and it is also not fun, your vehicle just flies away for no reason. It sucks.
So it isn't only me...

sorry, haven't loving had the loving time to figure out how to loving do it without falling through the loving ground
loving stop loving saying forget before every loving word you loving fried forgets.

forget. This is fun.

It's got nothing to do with driving and it is also not fun, your vehicle just flies away for no reason. It sucks.
It's called Blockland Physics and there is no fix. So stop whining about it please. Badspot will get to it. Hell, he might be working on it as we speak!

When do you check admin apps?!  :cookie:

When do you check admin apps?!  :cookie:
Somehow, I doubt you'll ever get admin. No offense but I don't exactly trust you after your "brother" supposedly took your account and flamed in Pecon's thread.

Somehow, I doubt you'll ever get admin. No offense but I don't exactly trust you after your "brother" supposedly took your account and flamed in Pecon's thread.

Don't trust him, he used the same excuse on Kong123's server, he got accepted as an admin and then he kept starting fights with SA's. General R, is a General handicap.

Don't trust him, he used the same excuse on Kong123's server, he got accepted as an admin and then he kept starting fights with SA's. General R, is a General handicap.
He kept spewing stuff about Darren too. Good to know.

I think sometime soon I might apply, maybe next month. Or soon lol

This is literally unplayable for me

Can I be the assistant clown?

Name: Mango
ID: 32406
Experience: I'm admin on a few servers:

Kong123's Death Cube / Death Race / All Others

.:[Spacebar]:.'s servers

Cowboy6's Servers

Wrapperup's Server

Whocares99's Servers

John Freeman

YoungRotations

Mold

-

I like to keep servers clean and fair. I want this server to be well moderated and popular. This server is one of my personal favorites, and will continue to be. I would definitely love to help update this server with new content. I would love to keep this server in the state that it is, I don't kick nor do I ban without a reason. I don't talk a lot with other admins, but I can certainly change that if needed. I deal with players when needed.

Also if it helps any I can model and do  a little coding. (Though I haven't modeled in 1-2 months, I can get back in the swing of it.)

Thanks for reviewing.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 02:31:40 PM by Cookiez664 »

Name: Mango
ID: 32406
Experience: I'm admin on a few servers:

Kong123's Death Cube / Death Race / All Others

.:[Spacebar]:.'s servers

Cowboy6's Servers

Wrapperup's Server

Whocares99's Servers

John Freeman

-

I like to keep servers clean and fair. I want this server to be well moderated and popular. This server is one of my personal favorites, and will continue to be. I would definitely love to help update this server with new content.

Thanks for reviewing.
:/
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 09:39:58 PM by GeneralR98 »

ARE YOU KIDDING ME! THIS IS THE WORST loving APP EVER!

And a response like that won't help your own case.

Someone is angry, no need for caps >_>

U mad bro?