Author Topic: Nasoa's Kart Racing [v2]  (Read 33955 times)

It's probably going to be boxier, but the track will remain mostly the same except for the curvy part near the beginning.
As soon as I can get to a computer to get music going.
I don't mind if there's no music lol

But since I can't be there atm I can't start the minigame and change the environment.

But since I can't be there atm I can't start the minigame and change the environment.
Ah.

I have nothing to do right now.

I made a video for the server as well,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FOR7WDVu80&feature=youtu.be
You don't have to add it to OP, it's just a fun server to film, lol

We have some early engine noises! With a horn too. And no more advanced light.

and pageloss
Demian's Cortex Castle fired up a lot of old memories, so I'm going to start working on a Sewer Speedway for the server. Filipe seems to be almost done wih engine noise, so that'll be a nice addition. Having some problems with music, but plenty of Mario Kart, CTR and maybe some Lego Racers music will be going soon. You'll need Chrono's 2D music system for that. Still waiting on build cycle, once that comes out I'll try to implement all the changes into a v3 for the server. Also, I need someone to event a couple of VCE sliders so we can have more customization (ie what badspot had without all the buttons).
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 04:37:59 PM by Nasoa »

i enjoy this server and hope to see it expand and become more awesome than it already is :-)

Been on the server, 10/10, would recommend for other people to join.

We have some early engine noises! With a horn too. And no more advanced light.

and pageloss
We now have music! Make sure to get this: http://forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewFile.php?id=3024
You're only doing this just so it's easier for me to make Blockland Karting videos, aren't you? :3

I like the new features, it's very horny now.

So Iquarkx died leaving me in first and the winner of the race

Little did i know, the cars have a chance of flinging their ejected drivers into space

I flew over the goal and died

So Iquarkx died leaving me in first and the winner of the race

Little did i know, the cars have a chance of flinging their ejected drivers into space

I flew over the goal and died
Oh snap lol
Also his name is Ipquarx
Get it right

Also his name is Ipquarx
Get it right
No :)

Also, i managed to win 4 races (not in a row, however) after i posted that

The thin part of the track is godawful. I lag a bit too much to adjust my steering quickly, and taking a curve on that thin part always throws me off because I can't adjust the steering midway through (either not enough, or too much, and the lag keeps me from getting it right). It dumps me off the cliff. Judging by the comments on the server when I've remarked on it before, I'm definitely not the only one with this issue.

Make sure your tracks are wide enough that those of us who can't steer perfectly can still make it.