Nasoa's Kart Racing [v2]

Author Topic: Nasoa's Kart Racing [v2]  (Read 34224 times)

Btw I'd like to suggest a couple things. Can each garage have all 14 vehicles to use? I also think you should use truenos color set and make it so if you win a certain amount of times you can unlock diffrent paints for your vehicle. Maybe also make it so your score is saved when ever you leave the server so when you join back you still have all your points. And last thing I can event your finish line to finish the game without using a portal button.
They should, but I think someone was in the process of changing some of them over and never finished.
Also, no, bloody hell no don't put in a loving "rewards" system.

Make a leader board for best lap times on the OP

this is a really fun server

hi
I can't breathe
it's because my entire brain is focused on comprehending that statement of pure intellect and wisdom.

Would you guys stop focusing on the stuffpost please?

Anyway, yesterday was fun... Except for Ceist, who posted a gore link. I gave him a warning ban, but if anyone sees him doing it again, tell an admin to permanent him.

Would you guys stop focusing on the stuffpost please?

Anyway, yesterday was fun... Except for Ceist, who posted a gore link. I gave him a warning ban, but if anyone sees him doing it again, tell an admin to permanent him.
was there yesterday, i can confirm this

the bottomprint created by vehicle events conflicts with the one created by vehicle death timer

If the admins could let me know when a good time would be for all of us to get together and build another track, that would be great.

I build race tracks all the time, got 100 different saves using terrain bricks.

Its really fun to build them then race on them alone

:panda:

pm me if you want some of them used

This server is really fun. Its nice to see that you're trying to improve it.