Nasoa's Kart Racing [v2]

Author Topic: Nasoa's Kart Racing [v2]  (Read 34455 times)

I recommend Ipquack :3, he's a cool bro.

I don't recommend Ipquarx. Because someone gotta do it.  :cookieMonster:

i recommend port for not recommending ipquarx

why doesn't port recommend me :(

i love commentating this stuff

why doesn't port recommend me :(
for the same reason port doesn't duh

I don't recommend Ipquarx. Because someone gotta do it.  :cookieMonster:
If you don't recommend Ipquarx, What world are you living in?:3

Name: Mango
ID: 32406
Experience: I'm admin on a few servers:

Kong123's Death Cube / Death Race / All Others

.:[Spacebar]:.'s servers

Cowboy6's Servers

Wrapperup's Server

Whocares99's Servers

John Freeman

YoungRotations

Mold

-

I like to keep servers clean and fair. I want this server to be well moderated and popular. This server is one of my personal favorites, and will continue to be. I would definitely love to help update this server with new content. I would love to keep this server in the state that it is, I don't kick nor do I ban without a reason. I don't talk a lot with other admins, but I can certainly change that if needed.

Also if it helps any I can model and do  a little coding. (Though I haven't modeled in 1-2 months, I can get back in the swing of it.)

Thanks for reviewing.
I recommend this gui

Admin App

Name: BlackStorm

BL_ID: 20297

Experience: Danny Boy's Server Pablo's Server  Ghille's Server  Filipe1020's Server  0 0 J's Server Turnipblog's Server, Codymax's Server  Glass's Server, Cucumber's Server, Hankyje's Server, CookieHax/Doob10's Server, Aware's Server, BBOY's Server, Jayce's Server, Uxie's Server, Pecon7's Server, Dr. Zegobob's Server, Davix's server and Zay's Server

Who recommends you?: Danny Boy, Pablo, CodyMax, Ghille, Filipe1020, 0 0 J, Turnipblog, Cucumber, CookieHax/Doob10, Aware, BBOY, Jayce, IkeTheGeneric,bµbbler, Davix, Zay, Dr.Zegobob, Zay, And Ipquax.

Why: I am trust worthy admin, I have much experience dealing with a large group of people, I have been playing blockland for 3 years now so I know the game very well, I will be able to watch over the server for long periods of time, I also have experience dealing with "young people", if they begin to flame or start a uproar, I  try to solve problems by not banning them like try to settle the conversation down and just get to the bottom of it. I will always try my best in keeping the server intact.

Timezone: EST

Never mind about my last post, sorry. I can't make the video due to school being back.

--a-afodsaf admin app

White/BlackStorm is a tribal bastard, makes a solid admin.

Demian's Cortex Castle fired up a lot of old memories, so I'm going to start working on a Sewer Speedway for the server. Filipe seems to be almost done wih engine noise, so that'll be a nice addition. Having some problems with music, but plenty of Mario Kart, CTR and maybe some Lego Racers music will be going soon. You'll need Chrono's 2D music system for that. Still waiting on build cycle, once that comes out I'll try to implement all the changes into a v3 for the server. Also, I need someone to event a couple of VCE sliders so we can have more customization (ie what badspot had without all the buttons).

Sewer Speedway is my favorite track. <3 I didn't build it because I don't think the curved tubes will work too well.

Is the server going to be up again soon?

Sewer Speedway is my favorite track. <3 I didn't build it because I don't think the curved tubes will work too well.
It's probably going to be boxier, but the track will remain mostly the same except for the curvy part near the beginning.

Is the server going to be up again soon?
As soon as I can get to a computer to get music going.