Pablo got banned?

Author Topic: Pablo got banned?  (Read 7685 times)

i liked him but i hate all his loving jokes

"DWYANE WADE JOHN MADDEN GAT LOLOL"

this was a stupid move of him

i hope he was

he was nothing but an obnoxious unfunny moron and what he did just makes him even more obnoxious and unfunny

This.
Everything he does is always followed by infatuated fawning and mimicry which only buffs how obnoxious he is, I cannot understand what it is that so many people see in him

Pablo here on my secondary, just a week :D

Lol'd at glass bein butthurt btw.

Thanks for the support.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 09:38:41 AM by Omikse »

noo decimation was banned too :(

Why can't you just wait out your ban like a respectable person instead of immediately hopping onto an alt so you can evade it?
What, will you have an aneurysm if you go a week without being able to post?

I'm not butthurt you idiot.

Why can't you just wait out your ban like a respectable person instead of immediately hopping onto an alt so you can evade it?
What, will you have an aneurysm if you go a week without being able to post?
Probs. Naw i had this account lying around and my last ban felt like forever.

These forums are a drug.

Probs. Naw i had this account lying around and my last ban felt like forever.

These forums are a drug.
Can't you get banned for using an alt to evade a ban?
Also, I like how you only say Glass is "butthurt" (also please learn the definition of butthurt) when he quoted somebody else. Quit loving around just because he's Glass

Can't you get banned for using an alt to evade a ban?
Also, I like how you only say Glass is "butthurt" (also please learn the definition of butthurt) when he quoted somebody else. Quit loving around just because he's Glass
You don't understand the contex of what I was saying. Also as far as I know it isn't bannable.

You don't understand the contex of what I was saying. Also as far as I know it isn't bannable.
One: You don't understand because you are stupid. Two: People have gotton banned for it.

Pablo, my lover, are you ok? :o