[MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments

Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1311351 times)

May not be the world's greatest certification known to mankind, but I'm proud of myself for achieving this plus the free loot I can get from their site which includes processors for dirt cheap, as an example a 4790k is only 99 dollars through this program and a 5930k only 179.
we're friends right yea we are can has one

what do i do when my computer tries to seduce me with a hard drive? it just growled at me

i would growl back and maybe take it out to dinner

i would growl back and maybe take it out to dinner
where do you suggest i take him to

I need a new mouse, mine double clicks too much when I click once and holding down the left or right button doesn't work most of the time. My current mouse is a standard Dell mouse with 6 buttons.
<--- This is what it looks like.
I want a mouse that is wired, 3 buttons minimum, and will last a long time. I don't really care about whether it's a gaming mouse but I prefer it to be relatively cheap, around $10-$35. I don't know what mice are best so that's why I'm here.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 08:21:52 PM by JJJMan4 »

Logitech has a pretty good reptuation; my MX518 is more than 6 years old and still works flawlessly.
Here's one with backwards/forwards buttons on the side: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/logitech-mouse-910003409
Or a gaming mouse with a better sensor and more buttons: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/logitech-mouse-910004360

not my picture but why does my screen do this in some games

some nvlddmkm.sys error

tried uninstalling/cleaning/installing new drivers

not my picture but why does my screen do this in some games

some nvlddmkm.sys error

tried uninstalling/cleaning/installing new drivers

your gpu is dying?

your gpu is dying?

Artifacting can also be caused by overheating and bad overclocks as I recall

im planning to get a new card anyway, i can live with it till then

mouses
mouses
Mice, you animal!

nvlddmkm.sys error is a GPU problem when it stops responding to the system. Either its a faulty PSU, faulty connections, your GPU is agonizing, or your drivers need a reinstall.

I bought my gaming computer over a year ago and still haven't put an OS on it. Windows 8.1 is in the mail now and shall arrive soon (it was supposed to get here 2 days ago)!

i just wanted to ask can this build
had help, but here ya good

BUILD (has everything in it): http://pcpartpicker.com/p/HYPk3C

NOT SPENT ON COMPUTER: $640
NOT SPENT ON EXTRA'S: $300
TOTAL NOT SPENT: $940
TOTAL SPENT: $290
TOTAL: $1,230

this is a rough estimate so i will have enough mula to buy stuff
run csgo at 1080p max settings 60 fps, i've been wondering if i should get a different cpu because i looked into the one i have now and people said they had problems and others didn't, so i need an opinion
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 06:35:50 PM by Cortunix³ »

i got o-rings for my keyboard but i don't really like them very much :(