Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1310395 times)

I've been looking into headsets recently just like you and i found that this one is really good. its the one i plan on buying.
http://www.amazon.com/Plantronics-GameCom-780-Surround-Headset/dp/B00B1KJK22/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1373231411&sr=8-4&keywords=headset
Coincidentally one of my friends told me about these too. He said they're not very comfortable though, like the ear pads on it are small and uncomfortable.

ok, give me an example

tegra even though it's an arm processor

Is there a realistic-noticable difference between ddr3-2666 and ddr3-2800?

and this is with a pretty much upper end computer all around hardware.
the 2800 boost for 16gigs of ram is nearly 300 dollars more the value vs the 2666. and its not a huge difference on specs lol

im not being cheap. just realistic.

Is there a realistic-noticable difference between ddr3-2666 and ddr3-2800?

and this is with a pretty much upper end computer all around hardware.
the 2800 boost for 16gigs of ram is nearly 300 dollars more the value vs the 2666. and its not a huge difference on specs lol

im not being cheap. just realistic.
waste of money imo. I run only 1600 and its fine

no, you did
you said "cringe" when glass said nvidia ftw
it is automatically assumed that you like amd better
then you said no amd is better because of its cpu's
you make no loving sense
I said I started the arguement jesus christ
why do you keep typing like this
I said amd is better with cpus not gpus I never said anything about nvidia having a processor
you don't undertstand anything

nevermind it can't
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 12:08:17 AM by Tetris »

Should I get the GTX 760 2GB or the 4GB?

Might as well go 4gb since it's not that big a price increase.

Guys,
Nvidia or Radeon?

Guys,
Nvidia or Radeon?
CONTRARY TO WHAT SOME PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD THINK, each brand has it's own pros and cons, but that basis is minute in comparison to the varying specifications of each individual card. There is no broad answer of just one brand being flat-out better than the other. The only way to evaluate that for sure is to tell us more about the specifics of the card you would get (price, power, etc)

Guys,
Nvidia or Radeon?
for lower end cards, radeon and for budget radeon
I would say nvidia is better for higher end cards

for lower end cards, radeon and for budget radeon
I would say nvidia is better for higher end cards
I have a 7770 and it can play nearly every game I own (which is quite a few) on max or very-high. According to porth a step up 7870 would be able to do everything you need for the next 3 years and after 3 years you should replace your graphics card like every other normal human being.

I have a 7770 and it can play nearly every game I own (which is quite a few) on max or very-high. According to porth a step up 7870 would be able to do everything you need for the next 3 years and after 3 years you should replace your graphics card like every other normal human being.
I have had a gtx 560 for about a year and a half and its still amazing, I'm not saying Radeon cards are bad higher end, its just nvidia is kinda better with higher end in my opinion