Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1310585 times)

6 hours? how?
mine was 8 lol I put in 2 hard drives along with a cpu cooler and a dvd writer. you were in a call with me when I was building and the pain I felt after

6 hours? how?
my first time building
i was confused a lot
i raged
yeah

but now i think it's pretty easy after i've done it

my first time building
i was confused a lot
i raged
yeah
same here
it was worth it
doubt it.
maybe like high settings, but i ultra seems a bit too much for the 760 to handle
my 560 can run it on ultra lol
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 01:56:56 PM by NalNalas »

lol during building i thought i got an incompatible psu but i was trying to put it in the wrong side of the case and i thought my motherboard was too because forget mounting
i also misplaced the sata data cables so i thought i got screwed over and raged
but now i am truly of the pc master race!!1

lol during building i thought i got an incompatible psu but i was trying to put it in the wrong side of the case and i thought my motherboard was too because forget mounting
i also misplaced the sata data cables so i thought i got screwed over and raged
but now i am truly of the pc master race!!1
I had to move my fan so I dragged it
The fan wasnt stock it was the Cooler Master 212 EVO and I thought I had to screw in the middle thing, so I thought I broke that, my ram was defective so I had to get new ram, and after all of that pain it works, it crashed yesterday though, like froze since from my topic but that could've been because I was using sony vegas and doing other things so I don't know. I didn't plug in the power to my sata cables lol. So no hard drive was detected until I put in the power because on my other computer, all it used was sata so I have no idea. The optical drive I had to take out from my other computer and I had to rip open the front panel since it was a prebuild and also use the graphics card with power supply from it since they werent stock and they worked so I decided to save money and go with that lol. Thank god it all works, the front panels for the audio also didn't work because I put the cable into them from the motherboard the incorrect way and also I cant find were to put the speaker in so I have no idea
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 02:13:52 PM by NalNalas »

lol
if both the case and mobo are mini-itx what's the problem????

and also instead of spending so much money on overclocked ram (there is literally maybe 1 or 2 FPS boost in games from overclocked ram, not worth it IMO), you should get a better CPU
don't get the one you have one because its an APU, which is like a GPU and CPU combo in one
and you already have a 7770
get like a fx 4300 or if you have some extra $$$ an i5 4670k would be perfect, but you need a different mobo for that
Well, at any rate I'd need a new motherboard if I'm not going with any of these CPUs

Any suggestions for a Mini-ITX Motherboard for this?
http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Racerboy/saved/1W3f

Edit: Here's a list of all compatible motherboards with this build:
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 03:25:44 PM by Racerboy »

if you don't already have the motherboard get one with am3+ and then get the amd fx 6300 because its the same price as the 4300

Decent cable management takes finesse.
all my cables are a mess lol I just jammed the rest of the cables in the back because my psu isnt modular

What would be the best Wireless Router for me to get? My current budget is $250

Getting my build with a 680 in it next week, finally play blockland with shaders LOL
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 06:48:26 PM by BlackMod »

What would be the best Wireless Router for me to get? My current budget is $250
why are you spending 250 on a router
mines like 20 and it works fine

why are you spending 250 on a router
mines like 20 and it works fine
Maybe he has a gigabit network? Perhaps he's looking for a router that supports N600 or greater? Pretty sure by budget, he means "up to $250."

Maybe he has a gigabit network? Perhaps he's looking for a router that supports N600 or greater? Pretty sure by budget, he means "up to $250."
ah
I see what you mean I have some stuff budget Netgear one, lol

Gigabyte network and I would prefer it has IEEE 802.11ac.