Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1311121 times)

The games I play always change. But games like battlefield 3 and saints row the third and whatnot.
then you will probably have to spend 600+ to play those games decently

then you will probably have to spend 600+ to play those games decently

I know. But whats the best for that kind of stuff that you could get for around 400?

I know. But whats the best for that kind of stuff that you could get for around 400?
for 400 you are not going to be able to run saint row the 3rd very well at all. playable sure. but with really low fps even on lowest of settings.

If you can go up a little this will be fine for most games, and it will run SR3 just fine http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834314119
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 08:06:38 PM by BlackMod »

for 400 you are not going to be able to run saint row the 3rd very well at all. playable sure. but with really low fps even on lowest of settings.

If you can go up a little this will be fine for most games, and it will run SR3 just fine http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834314119

450 is the max I can spend and that's if its a really good deal.

450 is the max I can spend and that's if its a really good deal.
better find $100 unless you want a computer that can play SR3 but with 30 fps or less on the lowest of settings.

better find $100 unless you want a computer that can play SR3 but with 30 fps or less on the lowest of settings.

My old 5650m could run SR3 at 30 FPS on medium settings and that was 3 years ago.

I just want to best GPU for the price that can run games.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 11:46:27 PM by beachbum111111 »

5650 is different then a 5650m
mobile cards are different then there counterparts.

5650 is different then a 5650m
mobile cards are different then there counterparts.

I meant a 5650m

I meant a 5650m
Meh, i would still suggest getting about $100 more if you really want a laptop that can last longer. It really isn't that hard to get a quick 100 bucks.

Meh, i would still suggest getting about $100 more if you really want a laptop that can last longer. It really isn't that hard to get a quick 100 bucks.

Its my parents that are buying it for me. I cant put any money into it.

So my dad recently got me a new laptop and I need opinions.

Toshiba
Satellite C855D
AMD E1-1200 APU with Radeon HD Graphics 1.40 GHz
4 GB of RAM
64-bit Operating System, x64-based Processor
and it has Windows 8

So my dad recently got me a new laptop and I need opinions.

Toshiba
Satellite C855D
AMD E1-1200 APU with Radeon HD Graphics 1.40 GHz
4 GB of RAM
64-bit Operating System, x64-based Processor
and it has Windows 8
horrible if you're using it for games

horrible if you're using it for games
It's horrible with Minecraft, but it can run L4D2 and Portal 2 which I couldn't run on my desktop which is all I really care about.

It's horrible with Minecraft, but it can run L4D2 and Portal 2 which I couldn't run on my desktop which is all I really care about.
how much was it :o

you can loving run portal 2 on a toaster, it has been optimized to run on loving everything lol