Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1286233 times)

So for the poll that has been on the thread header for a good 6 months now, Windows had 319 votes and Mac had 20 votes. Interesting!

Time for a new poll: x86 architecture, the standard architecture for modern day desktops, laptops and servers - or ARM, the fast-spreading new architecture that mobile platforms like Android, Windows 8 and iOS use?

poll makes no sense. x86 is way way outdated. even a x64 option would be preferable in every situation.

and "arm" isnt technically a comparison to this. since it comes in both 32 AND 64 bit.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 02:55:51 AM by Bisjac »

poll makes no sense. x86 is way way outdated. even a x64 option would be preferable in every situation.
yeah, never mind that we call it x86-64, so x86 for short.

ARM processors aren't spreading as fast as they used to when they were new, companies like intel are starting to make SoCs and low-power cpus that can keep up with them

X86 is best

But srs should I get another gtx 560 or get a 660

I'm a loving linux user, add that to the poll.
i was thinking about trying loving earlier in the year but never had a reason to, how is it?

X86 is best

you know x86 is only 32bit right.
its not even an opinionated issue, x64 is better.

wtf is arm??? some amd scam stuff????? no way bro i need my x86 intel so i can play battlefield..

so what should i use my new drive for

Since somebody's going to say it, research.