Author Topic: 2013/01/02 - Blockland r1783  (Read 45532 times)

I'd like it if all the menus were like the start one. All the other menus (save/load, esc menu) look a bit dated imo.

I'd like it if all the menus were like the start one. All the other menus (save/load, esc menu) look a bit dated imo.
:(
Well atleast we can replace them with our own guis then

There is a space at the end of the filename for the Afghanistan DM.bls. Could you fix that?

Pardon me by asking, but what was the affect of the bug being fixed?

Pardon me by asking, but what was the affect of the bug being fixed?
Logwriters working again, less console spam

Badspot

• Administrator
There is a space at the end of the filename for the Afghanistan DM.bls. Could you fix that?

Since the updated cannot delete files, renaming the file would lead to everyone having two Afghanistan DM files.  It's better to just leave it. 

Badspot. Whenever I use the ImpactBackButtonProfile profile the text won't appear no matter what I do.

I found out it has something to do with the GUI itself.

How can you actually add things to the CustomGameGui so that you can actually see the things you add? Because whenever I try you can't see the buttons.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 09:00:29 PM by jes00 »

How can you actually add things to the CustomGameGui so that you can actually see the things you add? Because whenever I try you can't see the buttons.
Look at add-ons/System_RTB/interface/mods/customgame.cs there is an example

Since the updated cannot delete files, renaming the file would lead to everyone having two Afghanistan DM files.  It's better to just leave it. 
Interesting. What if you edit the code and make some file redundant? Sure you could blank it but it's still an unnecessary file just hanging around. Why exactly can't the updater delete base game files?

Interesting. What if you edit the code and make some file redundant? Sure you could blank it but it's still an unnecessary file just hanging around. Why exactly can't the updater delete base game files?
I think because Windoss or anti virus programs will think its doing something bad, we would have to select that yes button each time the launcher starts.

I think because Windoss or anti virus programs will think its doing something bad, we would have to select that yes button each time the launcher starts.
Err
You can also delete files with torquescript
So why shouldn't the launcher be able to do it

• Fixed memory corruption/crash related to objects being deleted during on onPlayerTouch callback
    Yay!

Err
    You can also delete files with torquescript
    So why shouldn't the launcher be able to do it
    Simple, he didn't code it to delete files.

Simple, he didn't code it to delete files.
    There's a better reason than that. Otherwise he'd rename the Afghanistan save.

There's a better reason than that. Otherwise he'd rename the Afghanistan save.
    The reason is that simple; he coded the launcher to download and extract files only, nothing else. He cannot command the launcher to delete files, he'd have to re-code the launcher, distribute it on the forums/website and hope that everyone gets the latest version.