Drivers Test TODAY - Passed!

Author Topic: Drivers Test TODAY - Passed!  (Read 7426 times)

Mainly directional. He was very vague with his directions, and I didn't know the area. He tried to trick me too.

vague with directions how? and how did he try and trick you?

He would point somewhere and pretty much say "go straight to there". He told me not to use my signal when we pulled back into the DMV, then yelled at me for using it. But I know I was right.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 06:59:26 PM by Jeep »

Was this for your permit or license?

He would point somewhere and pretty much say "go straight to there". He told me not to use my signal when we pulled back into the DMV, then yelled at me for using it. But I know I was right.
I don't think they are allowed to do this.

I don't think they are allowed to do this.
He seemed pretty seasoned. Most examiners will admit to trying to trick people taking the test. Because honestly, he was giving me an illegal instruction.

who cares? you passed, that's all you need

I just wonder how many people didn't make it past that trick. But yes, I did pass. I never have to deal with another one of these examiners again <3

You try to make it sound like it's logical and responsible of you to not drive but in reality you just scurred.

Actually I'd say if you don't need to be driving distances, committing to a vehicle in your teens is a ridiculous thing to do financially. I mean, you can dress it up whatever way you want, it doesn't make sense.

EDIT: I had to look up what scurred meant lol. I don't really find driver tests daunting, they are just there to make sure you drive properly. Don't view them as evil villains lol.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 09:14:49 PM by lcyGamma »

Actually I'd say if you don't need to be driving distances, committing to a vehicle in your teens is a ridiculous thing to do financially
far better to do it in your teens than wait until your twenties

also note that committing yourself to a vehicle and getting your license are two separate things
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 09:43:38 PM by Böltster »

So, now that I have my license, I don't know where to go.. Suggestions?

So, now that I have my license, I don't know where to go.. Suggestions?
go get a girl and take her on a nice date

drive to bestbuy and buy me a gaming pc :>

go get a girl and take her on a nice date
clean your car first