Author Topic: tail mod  (Read 15259 times)

This.

If this stuff starts up again I'm going to bring up the all might F40ph again.
I swear if I see a single loving pony I'm going to go into a state of Rage.

ShadowZero, have I ever told you how much you make me laugh?

Dr. Tyler O made something like this.

Cartoon animals infuriate me, too. :(
Looney Tunes and old Disney movies can just, like, die.

Cartoon animals infuriate me, too. :(
Looney Tunes and old Disney movies can just, like, die.
How dare you.

I want to make this just because it'd piss off so many people.

ShadowZero, have I ever told you how much you make me laugh?
My words can be considered as a form of comedy, but what an not is that I am serious this time.

There is some things that can be made but should never be made, and this one will just spark up a flame war.

Also I may have exaggerated the "If I see one more pony I will fall into a state of rage" too much.

i like how theres no furry gallery topics or add-ons, yet MLP stuff gets on there, and you still yell at anything furry more as if it was being spammed everywhere

WTFH is wrong with you people?!? there are other animals to consider besides horses you know!

Cats!

you guys a further proof that humanity is too stupid as a whole for us to survive and will eventually become extinct.
The whole human race will go extinct because a few people like a TV show!
Lol.

Anyways what I'd really like to see is more customizable avatars in general, something like minecraft's skin system but with more detail

The whole human race will go extinct because a few people like a TV show!
Lol.
No, not because of a TV show, it's because humanity as a whole is stupid. Bronies are just displaying that fact perfectly.

So someone's stupid because they like a TV show that you don't?
Some of them are obnoxious, sure, but some humans in general are obnoxious. Being a brony isn't a requirement for obnoxiousness.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 11:19:04 PM by Headcrab Zombie »