Author Topic: tail mod  (Read 15460 times)

I would go like "Pony tail please" but then I'd be making a bunch of people have reasons to come to my house with flaming torches.

A girl at my school wears a tail and ears, I think she watches anime.

If I modeled this would the community gang-bang-flame me?

go on...

Definetly, thats why no one has made it so far.

Chrono is already making it. He says he has some models already, but more would not be turned down.

Definetly, thats why no one has made it so far.
Whoops you're mistaken.  :cookieMonster:

I'm just too lazy plus kinda busy so I didn't get a chance to clean up the code.

more would not be turned down.

This. More = better

Ouch, I drag down the IQ of the human race because I DON'T like the idea of people running around pretending that they're animals.

stuff, you're right.  Everyone who thinks this way should die.  Then the world would be full of people who run around with tails.  Then our President would have a tail, and our Priests would have tails... our supermarket clerks would have tails, maybe even ears.  Hey, even our nurses would have tails!  That would be pretty sweet, I guess.

that's complete bogus. blockland is a game where you're supposed to use your fantasy to have fun: people like you ruin it with your stuffty thoughts. keep in mind you are comparing wearing a tail on your virtual character to everyone in the real world wearing furry costumes.

you are overexaggarating.

If this mod comes out I'm gonna make an entire massive pack of everything but tails for it.
Pants Mod.

Ill be contributing.

that's complete bogus. blockland is a game where you're supposed to use your fantasy to have fun: people like you ruin it with your stuffty thoughts. keep in mind you are comparing wearing a tail on your virtual character to everyone in the real world wearing furry costumes.

you are overexaggarating.

Unlike you, I don't come to the forums specifically to bitch at everything and everyone.

I'm totally going to make cool things other than tails for this mod when released.  Just because it WILL be released.  Anything and everything will happen.

Unlike you, I don't come to the forums specifically to bitch at everything and everyone.

uh yes you do. you and mr nobody are constantly stuffting on this thread with your petty statements, trying to piss people off.

also, how is this relevant to what i said.

uh yes you do. you and mr nobody are constantly stuffting on this thread with your petty statements, trying to piss people off.

also, how is this relevant to what i said.

What you were saying isn't relevant to anything.  The whole point of your post was to question/attack me.

Looking at every post you've ever made, most of them are pretty aggressive.  The only thing you say back is "You and Mr. Nobody are constantly stuffting on this thread."

Now, I don't like the "Tail Mod" idea, but even if I did come here just to "stuff on the thread" it'd be far better than "stuffting on every person/thread on the forums" like you.

Don't drag me into this. It's no secret I think the tail mod is a terrible idea, however it will still be nice to have the base code to edit.
I'm not stuffting on anyone. It's you who buries yourself in it.

Now, I don't like the "Tail Mod" idea, but even if I did come here just to "stuff on the thread" it'd be far better than "stuffting on every person/thread on the forums" like you.

quit mentioning my actions here: this is not about me.

also i find it hard to not call this thread stuffting:

Hey, I can model!

...wait, this topic makes me angry.

you came into this topic purely to say you weren't going to do it. if that isn't a massive richard move, i don't know what is.

I'm not stuffting on anyone. It's you who buries yourself in it.

i've seen you stuff on people/things multiple times in this thread but i'm not even going to make the effort to get the quotes: you and jerkface will completely dismiss it anyways so why am i even bothering to continue lol.

quit mentioning my actions here: this is not about me.

You're mentioning my actions though, making it about me.  At least I came in here with the purpose of talking about the mod itself.

I don't attack people outright due to being a hormonal child, I don't see why it matters to you if I dislike this mod.  If you're mad that I mentioned that I disliked the mod in the topic discussing the mod, then... what does that make you? 

I mean, you came in here specifically to say "I don't like the people that don't like the mod."

All in all, I don't hate you.  Not sure why you hate me so much.  I don't even hate Chrono.  This mod will just irritate me to no end if I join a server and people are running around everywhere with tails.

One last thing:  Yeah, I do find it silly to see people dressed up as stuff in any situation.  Someone asked this earlier and I forgot to mention it.