Author Topic: HTRAE (Parallel univere sandbox thing) - New thread, join while you can  (Read 8826 times)

That's incorrect, you said you'd like to be the map editor thus meaning you wish to edit the non existing map.
I mean I wouldn't have a nation. I asked the OP if I could create and mantain a map.

Whatever. I'm just waiting for the OP to give me the green-light.

Whatever. I'm just waiting for the OP to give me the green-light.

Is your bolding of that quote suppose to change anything? Your original request stated that you wished to be the editor of a map, not the creator of one. Silly goose.

Is your bolding of that quote suppose to change anything? Your original request stated that you wished to be the editor of a map, not the creator of one. Silly goose.

I have a small selection of world maps, just not sure which to use atm. I think border-less would suit best since all the countries are kapoof.

Would this work?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 03:47:41 AM by Tudoreleuu »

Get the one from Humanity's Future.

Get the one from Humanity's Future.

Ew.
I never liked the colors, and that's just blantant copying. This might not have antarctica, but that'd just bring even more handicaps yelling 'LOL U COPI' here.

Nno

EU called dat stuff. Europe, East Uerope, and Western Russssssia(Europe-Russia)
It would have been nice if you specified "dat stuff" at your post... It's kinda hard to say, where you have your country if you just say "Yeah, its called EU and it has this and this...blahblahblah...."

EDIT: Nvm, it was called "map" instead of "location"
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 10:34:54 AM by jarelash »

Tudore, you can manage the map if you'd like. I didn't have one mainly because it's the exact same as Earth's. Also, SWAT 1 doesn't have a nation, instead is in a way a moderator, as requested over PM. Also, I hate to ruin your party, but Swat 3, you might end up getting some or all of Russia revoked. You own a LOT of land.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 11:07:25 AM by TristanLuigi »

it's about loving time you showed up
gonna work on the map then

it's about loving time you showed up
gonna work on the map then
Sorry I was probably asleep.

Oh my gog so many people using cyan
Tristan your country is now pink on the map
no objections

« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 11:26:26 AM by Tudoreleuu »

Cyania goes where Korea and Japan are, while what used to be Cyania become EU, unless the owner of Cyania decides to go back there (usually I wouldn't allow location moving, but this is a special case since 2 people are calling the same place.) Also I am perfectly okay with pink.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 11:32:38 AM by TristanLuigi »

oh he moved
k
hold on

man cyania is small
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 11:44:42 AM by Tudoreleuu »