Author Topic: HTRAE (Parallel univere sandbox thing) - New thread, join while you can  (Read 8858 times)

wrong
you're gonna have an island AND some land area
bitch

That's still pretty sweet.

doublepost because forget you

so I was playing Pontifex 2
and was making the best suspension bridge that ever existed spanning enough wires to make a telephone call from earth to jupiter
then the graphics card went "NOPE" and overheated and I lost all my work
in honor of my Best MLG 360 720 SWAG YOLO FISH quickscope noscope trickshot suspension bridge, I shall reveal WHAT IS SO SPECIAL about Htrae

*the ground trembles around the atlantic and pacific*
Suddenly, the californian peninsula detaches from Acirema. At the same time, a few volcaoes errupt in the atlantic, and a massive line of volcanoes appears between iceland and GB, stretching south all the way south of the canaries, all the way to the equator, and lower to about the latitude (horizontal afaik) of The New Aussiereich. The . Another set of volcanoes errupt between Australia (forget it) and the new zeeland islands. It seems the islands are slowly being dragged towards australia. While at it, Hawaii is completely forgeted up, its islands being smashed toegether.

TL;DR - Weird stuff happens around the world, because IN HTRAE, TECTONIC MOVEMENTS ARE forgetED UP BADLY. The nations don't currently know bullstuff about it, the only thing they know is that weird stuff is happening.

will edit map tommorow with expansions and all this bullcrap

to tristan: do ye mind if I am the official NATURAL EVENTS coordinator? since the natural events are DRASTIC AS forget and they affect the map and stuff

to everyone: don't panic, the tectonic movements will eventually stop, but for now stuff happens

Um
I make the decisions here it's my thread
I'll go with it though, the specialness is more special though

Um
I make the decisions here it's my thread
I'll go with it though, the specialness is more special though

yeah I know just thought the thread was sleepy

so uh
stuff

stuff happened
iceland merged with greenland
the red sea pretty much decided to forget off and close
california is now an island
hawaii is forgeted up
new zeeland is now closer to australia

california is now an island

That's the Yucatan peninsula.

BUT ANYWAY. The Flaytopian government begins construction on bridges connecting the island to the mainland, as well as working to keep everything in order amidst the chaos.

BUT ANYWAY. The Flaytopian government begins construction on bridges connecting the island to the mainland, as well as working to keep everything in order amidst the chaos.

dud
are you going to build a 100 mile bridge

That would be the Baja peninsula

That would be the Baja peninsula

Haha why the hell did I say Yucatan.

dud
are you going to build a 100 mile bridge

Yeah it's going to take a long time though. Like infinity years.

Or a few decades.

The magnetic poles of Htrae reverse. Good job, you compasses break. It doesn't really affect anything, minor changes, no biggie, since they're still angled correctly. But now we know that Htrae's poles are unstable as balls.

The magnetic poles of Htrae reverse. Good job, you compasses break. It doesn't really affect anything, minor changes, no biggie, since they're still angled correctly. But now we know that Htrae's poles are unstable as balls.

actually thatd forget up everything

and update the loving op aaaa
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 06:45:22 AM by Tudoreleuu »

Oh god some crazy stuff is happening.

actually thatd forget up everything

and update the loving op aaaa
With waht

they weer not edited when I looked
hnst