2nd petition to revoke Ephialtes' adminship

Poll

Should Ephialtes' adminship be taken away?

Yes
No

Author Topic: 2nd petition to revoke Ephialtes' adminship  (Read 39938 times)

hey plexious go get me a coffee and some raisin toast will you?

there's a good boy

Can't say I didn't warn him.

still not quite sure why he would spam the same message after it got deleted the first time

we need to get a .gif of that simpsons episode where bart keeps touching the electrified cupcake

You're like Kalphiters little bitch. lol.
Just trying to help a fellow forum member in need. Nothing wrong with that.

Just trying to help a fellow forum member in need. Nothing wrong with that.
He stuff posts and spam things that he has been warned about multiple times then victimizes himself. Hes not in need, hes just stupid.

He stuff posts and spam things that he has been warned about multiple times then victimizes himself. Hes not in need, hes just stupid.
If Ephialtes deletes the spam posts that he makes that's completely fine. But when he deletes all the posts Kalphiter makes with his auto deleter that's not fine.

If Ephialtes deletes the spam posts that he makes that's completely fine. But when he deletes all the posts Kalphiter makes with his auto deleter that's not fine.
he did delete the spam posts. then kalphiter kept posting them, and they kept getting deleted. you expect ephi to sit there deleting kalphiters repetitive spam in his thread manually?

I don't have the time to stay up deleting post after post until Kalphiter gets bored of re-posting what I'm deleting. I gave him fair warning via PM that if he continued I'd be taking that action and he decided to continue.

he did delete the spam posts. then kalphiter kept posting them, and they kept getting deleted. you expect ephi to sit there deleting kalphiters repetitive spam in his thread manually?
I saw 3 of Kalphiter's posts replies vanish in my own thread. If Ephialtes isn't going to delete only the spam posts then he shouldn't be deleting any of his posts.

I'm actually getting tired of defending him.

Consider it a temporary ban? Banned people don't get to post.

If Ephialtes isn't going to delete only the spam posts then he shouldn't be deleting any of his posts.
or you know, kalphiter shouldn't be spamming..

or you know, kalphiter shouldn't be spamming..
Deleting all of his posts is like going to a server, banning everyone, and saying "Well one of them must of been breaking the rules."

Deleting all of his posts is like going to a server, banning everyone, and saying "Well one of them must of been breaking the rules."
no it's not

this is one person breaking the rules. he was warned, but continued. he's suffering the consequences for going against what a moderator instructed him to do.