2nd petition to revoke Ephialtes' adminship

Poll

Should Ephialtes' adminship be taken away?

Yes
No

Author Topic: 2nd petition to revoke Ephialtes' adminship  (Read 39941 times)

Deleting all of his posts is like going to a server, banning everyone, and saying "Well one of them must of been breaking the rules."
People get banned for one post, not every single post. Your logic is pretty terrible.

No they couldn't you dolt. They can't even launch a ICBM without it crashing into the sea, plus, they don't even have a small enough warhead to fit onto a ICBM.
0/10 you missed the joke

Why did you change the topic title, lol.

Why did you change the topic title, lol.
A topic was merged with this topic.

wow what a tyrant

revoke i say!

No, I meant LOL :D's post.

Lol its like Kalphiter has a bunch of little minions he calls upon to make drama topics for him haha.

Also, this auto deleter, can it be set to stay on permanently or for long periods of time, almost like another way of banning the user?

Also, this auto deleter, can it be set to stay on permanently or for long periods of time, almost like another way of banning the user?

Not really, it's more of a short term solution I use when people are spamming the forums and I don't have the time to clean up after them.

Ephi, keep up the good work.
If anything, Kalphiter deserves to have his forum membership revoked.

Ephi, keep up the good work.
If anything, Kalphiter deserves to have his forum membership revoked.

Does that poop taste go away when you brush your teeth or do you lick Ephi's ass so often that you don't notice it anymore?

We should make an apology thread for ephialtes

Yeah! Fight the power! Woo! Teen power! Autistic brick-stuffting prepubescent child power! Woohoo!

Autistic brick-stuffting prepubescent child power!
Wow meany :C

Does that poop taste go away when you brush your teeth or do you lick Ephi's ass so often that you don't notice it anymore?
oh stuff lmao