Author Topic: Bronies  (Read 22852 times)

bronies are cigarettes but op is way too dramatic

are you expecting me to care about my rep in a forum with under 100,000 users and that's about a building game?
:(
You're too cool for me!

bronies are cigarettes but op is way too dramatic

thats what happens when you are exposed to this stuff for years without turning into a brony

that's a pretty deep hole you got there
I don't see it.

---

I strongly agree with this topic.

I can't edit, so wh'ever:
Regulith watches the show. If you dislike Regulith, you're an objectively bad person.

No, not because of a TV show, it's because humanity as a whole is stupid. Bronies are just displaying that fact perfectly.
So someone's stupid because they like a TV show that you don't?
Some of them are obnoxious, sure, but some humans in general are obnoxious. Being a brony isn't a requirement for obnoxiousness.

I can't edit, so wh'ever:
Regulith watches the show. If you dislike Regulith, you're an objectively bad person.
I'm pretty sure Regulith does not post about it all the loving time and posts gay pictures of it and does not regularly say anypony or somepony.

You're right, my bad. I thought you were saying that everyone who watched it was a moron.

Here we go again, the "Oh you think someone's dumb because they watch a show you don't like?" argument.

If someone were to tell you to watch some kind of classified show because you like it, but the government would kill you if you did, would you watch it?

Come on, if you like MLP and watch it like a regular show, you might as well watch Dora The Explorer and TellyTubbies, or even Blue's Clues!

I don't see the issue with watching any of those. Dora could teach you Spanish, Teletubbies can teach you about aliens, and Blue's Clues (with Steve) is just phenomenal.

So what, MLP teaches you (which you are also a teenager so you should know this stuff) how to talk?

Dunno, never watched it. But most kids' shows teach you something.

If someone were to tell you to watch some kind of classified show because you like it, but the government would kill you if you did, would you watch it?
I'd wonder about wtf kind of oppressive government I'm living under.

Come on, if you like MLP and watch it like a regular show, you might as well watch Dora The Explorer and TellyTubbies, or even Blue's Clues!
None of them interest me, but that doesn't mean I'd hate people just because they do.

Dunno, never watched it. But most kids' shows teach you something.
Ughaugah no editing.
Not that it matters if it's educational or not. Entertainment matters more, and clearly lots of people think MLP is entertaining.