Bronies

Author Topic: Bronies  (Read 22854 times)

blues clues was awesome, yes.

i only watch youtube poops of it now

Yeah, but I think Blockland was probably made with a younger audience in mind
I'm pretty sure Blockland was just a test of the game engine that grew way more popular than expected; thus didn't really have a "target audience" in mind

but this is a sandbox game, its not limited in its inappropriateness, its clearly not a childrens game. its "based" off a childrens toy, but only so far as a M rated mario game is based off of super mario.

but i mean hey im not here to argue about the validity of watching the show, just throwing out my opinion.
I know it's not a children's game, but every time I've tried to describe the game to someone, they're reaction is somewhere along the lines of "wtf legos are for kids"

I have no problem against furries.
I'm not saying you do, I'm saying there are people with the same reaction against them as you have to bronies.

Okay, but is that stuff constantly spewed everywhere?
I hear people talking about sports/music/computers far more than I hear people talk about MLP; online and offline.

How about Bob The Builder becomes super popular and I made a drama about Bob The Builder

inb4 Christopher P. drama topic

Dude, I'm sorry I ticked you off with a random post... You were set up for it! :3 No but really, I amused myself but I drove you off a cliff in a sense. I was just amusing myself, I do that. Sorry again though, I really don't go brony-trolling at all. I just wanted to do it to you...

PS: Ponycigarettes are morons that 'clop' to the show, Bronies are just normal people (Though some are trolling douchebags...) who like the show. (And aren't little girls... Not all bronies ARENT ponycigarettes though...)

PSS: I'm sorry if I made you mad...

Dude, I'm sorry I ticked you off with a random post... You were set up for it! :3 No but really, I amused myself but I drove you off a cliff in a sense. I was just amusing myself, I do that. Sorry again though, I really don't go brony-trolling at all. I just wanted to do it to you...

PS: Ponycigarettes are morons that 'clop' to the show, Bronies are just normal people (Though some are trolling douchebags...) who like the show. (And aren't little girls... Not all bronies ARENT ponycigarettes though...)

PSS: I'm sorry if I made you mad...

dont worry, you were just the light to the fuze

bronies were the fuze

if it was someone else this would still go on

Okay, they broke the "Don't post in the handicap thread" agreement so I'll throw in my two-cents here.

That's cool, your feelings and your opinions are your own and all that stuff. I just have one bone to pick with you.

I feel ashamed that I get to see the ruin of humanity, you guys a further proof that humanity is too stupid as a whole for us to survive and will eventually become extinct. I hope you people die a horrible death so the rest of us can die peacefully.

I loving lost it. I haven't laughed that hard in absolute ages. Oh my god. Seriously, holy loving god, I know everyone always does that "Ow, my sides" crap but sweet mother loving jesus I cannot breath.

I mean really, you think that because of a TV show we have ruined our race as a whole and wouldn't last in the real world? Are you even old enough to drive? Ever had a job? Oh my god, I seriously can't breath. Even shot a gun? Ever gone hunting or went fishing? Cleaned a kill? Cooked it later and had a nice dinner with the family? How can you even begin to generalize such a large group(the fandom and humans in general). You really are a barrel full of laughs.

What a silly filly.  :cookieMonster:

I wait for the day when the MLP mega topic is deleted/locked.
and any further topics made get the same treatment.

I mean really, you think that because of a TV show we have ruined our race as a whole and wouldn't last in the real world? Are you even old enough to drive? Ever had a job? Oh my god, I seriously can't breath. Even shot a gun? Ever gone hunting or went fishing? Cleaned a kill? Cooked it later and had a nice dinner with the family? How can you even begin to generalize such a large group(the fandom and humans in general). You really are a barrel full of laughs.

Have YOU even done these?

how does him hunting or fishing make him any more of a productive human being, seems pretty random and pointless to throw in there
js

how does him hunting or fishing make him any more of a productive human being, seems pretty random and pointless to throw in there
js

this

it's like saying if you have walked more than another person, you will be automatically declared king of the earth

Have YOU even done these?
I've been working and paying my own bills since I was disowned by my stepfather at the age of 16. I've worked multiple jobs(waiter, chef, handyman, IT). I've cleaned every kind of water fowl, deer, and fish in Oklahoma. I failed my first driving test on account of a speed trap, but passed on the next day. I drive an 06 Jeep Wrangler, the only gift my stepfather ever gave me.

I've been shooting since I was eight and have passed standard quals for the Marines and the Army. I've taken martial arts, MMA, and wrestling for two-thirds of my life. My grades have always ranged from C's to A's due to my laziness when it comes to homework. I am a senior. I've had all of two girlfriends in highschool, one of which I dated for a sold two years. Nice Catholic girl. I plan on majoring in Bio-Engineering and designing prosthetics.

I am not bragging, I'm just simply stating that all is not cupcakes and rainbows for the people of the world. Maybe he should remember that we're average everyday people like him. We work, we hunger, we bleed, and we die just like every other human out there.

js

He questioned my ability to survive.

I once asked why people like mlp on the megatopic and they started flaming me.

Isn't the show about friendship or some stuff like that?