Author Topic: Bronies  (Read 22858 times)

I've seen an episode once (stocking made me watch it)

i didn't really find it entertaining

So? I don't find sports entertaining, but they clearly are to some people.

Bronism is like a cult. I also heard that Furries are at war with the Bronies.

So? I don't find sports entertaining, but they clearly are to some people.
sports are meant for a universal audience tho

have to say that i dont like the fandom as a whole or understand it (its a little girls show i mean wtf) but op is acting like its the end of the world

If bronies have a megatopic and spew brony stuff everywhere, then why don't people make megatopics for sports, music, computers, or hell, even a furry megatopic, and spread that stuff everywhere?

sports are meant for a universal audience tho
Yeah, but I think Blockland was probably made with a younger audience in mind, and it seems to work well with teens. I'm not really sure I understood your point, though, so if this is stupid and nonsensical, ignore me.

If bronies have a megatopic and spew brony stuff everywhere, then why don't people make megatopics for sports, music, computers, or hell, even a furry megatopic, and spread that stuff everywhere?
We have three music megathreads right now, and have had multiple furry ones. And a few sports threads, but not sure they were "mega." But clearly it's due to a lack of interest.

there are 3 megathreads for music
everyone but like 3 other people besides me actually play/follow sports (ckt for example word up)
there is a computer megathread
everyone thats made a furry megathread has been flamed into eternal and/or banned

If bronies have a megatopic and spew brony stuff everywhere, then why don't people make megatopics for sports, music, computers
There are megathreads for a bunch of stuff

furry megatopic
Because people like you do what you do; act like it's the end of the world, and spam the hell out of it.

(its a little girls show i mean wtf)
Ah, the "not in the target audience" argument, my favorite.
The problem with that is that this forum for a game based off a children's toy, and it's filled with adults.

Yeah, but I think Blockland was probably made with a younger audience in mind, and it seems to work well with teens. I'm not really sure I understood your point, though, so if this is stupid and nonsensical, ignore me.
If you look at any of Badspots posts does he look like he wants little kids playing this game?

Ah, the "not in the target audience" argument, my favorite.
The problem with that is that this forum for a game based off a children's toy, and it's filled with adults.
but this is a sandbox game, its not limited in its inappropriateness, its clearly not a childrens game. its "based" off a childrens toy, but only so far as a M rated mario game is based off of super mario.

but i mean hey im not here to argue about the validity of watching the show, just throwing out my opinion.

Because people like you do what you do; act like it's the end of the world, and spam the hell out of it.
I have no problem against furries.

there are 3 megathreads for music
everyone but like 3 other people besides me actually play/follow sports (ckt for example word up)
there is a computer megathread
everyone thats made a furry megathread has been flamed into eternal and/or banned
Okay, but is that stuff constantly spewed everywhere?

[insert 20 images of sports players with bold impact text saying "I HAVE BALLS"]

[insert 40 images of dog people]

[insert 400 images of music sheets]

If you look at any of Badspots posts does he look like he wants little kids playing this game?
Doesn't matter how he feels now, I was talking about when it was being made.

Chris, I think you're exaggerating how much pony stuff there is here.

Here we go again, the "Oh you think someone's dumb because they watch a show you don't like?" argument.

If someone were to tell you to watch some kind of classified show because you like it, but the government would kill you if you did, would you watch it?

Come on, if you like MLP and watch it like a regular show, you might as well watch Dora The Explorer and TellyTubbies, or even Blue's Clues!
You motherforgeter, blues clues was THE stuff!

thats what happens when you are exposed to this stuff for years without turning into a brony
My bestest friends are bronzes, I've been exposed to it and even trolled by it, trust me I know it can get annoying, I went apestuff once too. It won't make it go away and it'll just make it get worst, just ignore it.

I have no problem against furries.
[insert 20 images of sports players with bold impact text saying "I HAVE BALLS"]

[insert 40 images of dog people]

[insert 400 images of music sheets]
there are like 10 users at least with furry avatars
again, sports is not discussed because this is a forum with people that aren't interested in them (losers :( )
people talk about music all the time everywhere, as they do with computers (this is a game that is revolving around computer play).