Bronies

Author Topic: Bronies  (Read 22862 times)

Liking a show makes people stupid?
No, not because of a TV show, it's because humanity as a whole is stupid. Bronies are just displaying that fact perfectly.

The bronies should just go make there own forums.

This is the bronies' forum. They played you guys for it fair and square and won it out from under you.

isn't there already 20
Why don't the megatopic link to these so bronies could vent their love on it

This is the bronies' forum. They played you guys for it fair and square and won it out from under you.
forget you. You act like you can overule Badspot.

You're evicted.

I think you and your supporters display that fact better than the bronies do

The bronies should just go make there own forums.

Brony forums and communities are just terrible.

*Clap's hands* I support you.

No but I overrule you, and that's enough. Pony people have the right to post pony related stuff outside the thread as long as it's on-topic enough to not be spam.

Maybe if people who hated the show were any good at video games, they would've driven the ponies out during the GPRB v ABO drama.

No but I overrule you, and that's enough. Pony people have the right to post pony related stuff outside the thread as long as it's on-topic enough to not be spam.

Maybe if people who hated the show were any good at video games, they would've driven the ponies out during the GPRB v ABO drama.
the rise of the rebellion!!! the regulars shall rise again!!

And here
We
Go.

You're kidding me, right?
* Gojira eyetwitch

i hope op gets banned for this

No but I overrule you, and that's enough.
Says who? I'm sorry, but you're meaningless to me, except for the fact that you are likely another brony.

Pony people have the right to post pony related stuff outside the thread as long as it's on-topic enough to not be spam.
And non-pony people have the right to not be bombarded with this stuff.

The pony bullstuff has gone on far too long. My first impression to when I heard that MLP was being redone was "Oh okay, another show to go on PBS Kids, whatever" I never could have imagined the mountains of bullstuff that it would spawn. I can look past the fact that it has a cult following of middle aged men but at the point where they have the tenacity to wave it in peoples faces unrelentingly I have to draw a line. I find it quite scary that they call introducing another person to the show 'converting'. What is this? A religion?

I also have had enough of pony stuff. I think its time they found another hobby, preferably one that is constructive or one that fits your gender. Stocking can watch it all she wants because she is an attention sponging girl.

Even after watching an entire season, I see nothing in that show worth reviewing. It baffles me why its gotten so much attention. Id call mind control, but that's ridiculous. You can like the show, but don't loving spread it like a rash. I'm glad to say that it appears to be dieing down as its becoming less of an issue in my day to day activities.

This doesn't pertain to just the BL Forums, my opinion covers most internet medias so dont think Im picking on you.

i hope op gets banned for this
wow gee im goin 2 be banned for hating mlp