Author Topic: U.S. Presidential Megathread  (Read 8752 times)

"some kind of", as in I don't know how but I want one, and "above-world-order" as in above the US government.
Eh, I was making a Warhammer 40k reference, but I guess it never took off.
Oh well.

I thought it was a reference to the Roman Empire. :v

is it illegal to talk about assassinating the president? If so, a few of my friends get to go to federal prison. Good riddance
People have gotten swat teams busting into their house for posting things like, "someone should shoot the president" on Twitter before.

Also, isolationism refers to a policy of severed diplomacy to countries outside North and South America.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 10:40:08 PM by !Trinick »

Me for president of canada.

Such a trustworthy face.

The combination of Adolf Riddler, Joseph Stalin and Kim Jong Il makes a wonderful human being.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 10:54:17 PM by grunterdb1951 »

Eh, I was making a Warhammer 40k reference, but I guess it never took off.
Oh well.
Secretly, I do wish for that.

We should get back on track.
Someone say a political issue!

How did you put Andrew Jackson as good president? He is probably one of the worst presidents we ever had.

Also, the electoral college is gay

also a tribal

I imagine every president before him were also tribal.

I guess this is relevant.

stuffy President.

The only reason that Obama was elected president is because black, and handicapped people. His first four years in office sucked, and people knew it, yet, people like Bitch monday Obama Phone lady. And because Obama gives stuff to poor people yet, makes it harder for the middle class. I swear to god, Obama is the worst president ever.

How did you put Andrew Jackson as good president? He is probably one of the worst presidents we ever had.

Also, the electoral college is gay

Nah trail of tears was for the better of the US, and man those Indians can't be protected by none of those Supreme Court rulings. Yeah he was awful.