Author Topic: U.S. Presidential Megathread  (Read 8760 times)

I asked about why Romney would be better and you responded why Obama is bad. Take a chill pill and think before you post.
At least he would have some new ideas instead of Obama's stuff.

He would never stick to them. He was changing his opinion every 5 seconds

He would never stick to them. He was changing his opinion every 5 seconds
It would still be different than what's happening now.

Oh I don't know. Maybe because he hasn't done stuff for the US in time in office. Economy is still stuff. Nations debt is going deeper and deeper each day.
The national debt is out of control and has been since before he has gone in office.  Instead of assuming the economy is stuff because you happily consume spoon-fed bullstuff from typical media, you'd know that economy is actually doing pretty fairly decent for still recovering from a recession.  The national debt isn't a problem because of the economy, it's a problem because we have a ginormous defense budget because we have stuff all over the world and we dump billions of dollars on stuffty things like Israel and drone programs.  He's done plenty of stuff in office, and I don't even like him.

Oh yeah like completely reversing all of the recovery efforts for the economy following the recession.  Yeah that's a great idea, after making at least a fairly good improvement following the recession worse than the Great Depression, let's completely reverse everything and start heading in a new direction.  That's a totally loving great idea, stellar thinking.

Oh yeah like completely reversing all of the recovery efforts for the economy following the recession.  Yeah that's a great idea, after making at least a fairly good improvement following the recession worse than the Great Depression, let's completely reverse everything and start heading in a new direction.  That's a totally loving great idea, stellar thinking.
Raising taxes during a recession, yeah that's a great idea.

Raising taxes during a recession, yeah that's a great idea.
are you loving dense or are you loving dense

like do you even read things?

Quote from: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2012/11/14/Obama-floats-16T-plan-to-raise-taxes/UPI-47031352902834/
WASHINGTON, Nov. 14 (UPI) -- President Obama will push a $1.6 trillion plan to hike taxes for the rich and corporations in talks on averting the looming fiscal cliff, the White House said.

He still would have been better than Obama.

not really.

i mean i think obama is a piece of stuff who hasnt improved, and WONT improve a thing.

but romney would still have been worse. he is classic large-business-owned politician.

are you loving dense or are you loving dense

like do you even read things?

That doesn't make taxing during a recession any more logical.

Fun fact: It is said James Buchanan was gay. He had no first lady and always stayed at a male friend's house.

Yeah, let the wealth trickle down. It'll solve everything!

You must have some kind of mental issue or are really loving dense.
It makes tax hikes completely logical, because he's not raising taxes for your poor, stuff-shoveling ass.
He's raising taxes for the people who make over $400k a year; the guys who pay you to shovel stuff for a living.
Do you make over $400k a year? No, you don't, because you shovel stuff for a living.

It makes tax hikes completely logical, because he's not raising taxes for your poor, stuff-shoveling ass.
He's raising taxes for the people who make over $400k a year; the guys who pay you to shovel stuff for a living.
Do you make over $400k a year? No, you don't, because you shovel stuff for a living.
Who is "he"?

Tax the lower class, not the upper class. Reaganomics, my boy.