Re: Bronies (Christopher P)

Author Topic: Re: Bronies (Christopher P)  (Read 2086 times)

perhaps I was vague, or just rude

you hate bronies because they don't watch something in their targeted demographic, something like family guy or south park
I think he means "crispy_"
noedit - Much better. Now I can understand that. Okay I'm leaving now, so don't reply to my bullstuff anymore.

wtf is this

lol okay have fun with this

I think I'm going to have to quit this forum because if this bullstuff. I'm pretty sure it's made up of at least 95-98% guys. Go loving watch football or racing or something. NOT loving PONIES! I am losing all faith in our generation.

While you're at it, could you arm wrestle some crocodiles for me, please?

quoting myself
Being a MLP fan is perfectly normal, the term "brony" is a title they choose. They like the show's characters and related things.

And then there's the beastial forgets who apparently really badly want to forget horses and imagine them as aberrations with richards and vaginas.

There's a difference between bronies and furries.
no I'm neither, thanks for asking

hello im back
Did you really spend $20 on an ID, Or got it doing the sale.

Just finished watching an episode on YouTube.

[ ]http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/meryl-facepalm.gif[/img]
No one is forcing you to watch it, but you continue to troll to yourself because Bronies aren't into what you usually watch.

You're bringing this onto yourself.

The other thread was locked, why not just let the discussion die there? If they refuse to acknowledge that it's a brony forum, then just let them be miserable until they leave.

You can't really convince them to not hate you.

noedit - Much better. Now I can understand that. Okay I'm leaving now, so don't reply to my bullstuff anymore.
what the forget is wrong with you lol

If you leave because of the bronies you are pretty sad.

Plus that older post saying you are "quitting the forums" is pretty much a leaving post so ill go ahead and report that.

The other thread was locked, why not just let the discussion die there? If they refuse to acknowledge that it's a brony forum, then just let them be miserable until they leave.

You can't really convince them to not hate you.

This is not a brony forum.

The other thread was locked for a reason. Creating a new thread to continue the same discussion that was locked is just circumventing the purpose of that lock.