Isar Tower has been stolen

Author Topic: Isar Tower has been stolen  (Read 9260 times)

You're acting as if that's any better. You still sold a build.

Sorry what exactly is the problem? If Ninja wanted a free save he could have asked for one, but it wouldn't have been functioning like the real one?

I never "sold" anything per se.

The discussion over selling builds, esp. build packs, has been on the agenda for a while.

If somebody wants something of mine, which I am reluctant to give away, I'm happy to trade it for something of theirs and I did.

You can dress it up whatever way you want. I think everyone is just a little bit butthurt that somebody wanted my build enough to give me a free game, and that, I did indeed get that free game. And now I am going to play that game so THAR.

Lololo

If Ninja wanted a free save he could have asked for one, but it wouldn't have been functioning like the real one?

Just to clarify I mean, who could have asked other people if they had one of those broken ones from 2010 that I hosted early on.

IcyGamma only sells Isar Tower to combat the lost datablock telephone effect (Datablocks not present on the server and somebody saves it).

Though, if you post the copy of Isar that IcyGamma gave you, then you're screwed.
He didn't even sell it, he just traded a steam game for the official build.

He didn't even sell it, he just traded a steam game for the official build.
what a dumbass lmao

what a dumbass lmao

D'aww does Boltsty want a free game too?

I'll give you a free game coupon if I ever get one.

Who would buy a build? That has to be one of the stupidest loving things ever. That build also looks like complete stuff.

In my opinion, Both sides are at fault, It's icygamma's fault for selling builds and allowing trades in the first place and it's ninja's fault for buying the build from him.

Blockland is meant to allow players to play on and share builds between servers and allow users to learn more about the game not try to make a profit off of other users work.

In my opinion, Both sides are at fault, It's icygamma's fault for selling builds and allowing trades in the first place and it's ninja's fault for buying the build from him.

I don't think it matters what philosophy you apply to it "being a build". Its something I created and I can do what I want with it.

There is no "fault". He got what he wanted and I got what I wanted.

I find it very curious how the only people that have a problem with it are those who weren't involved. Excuse for drama clearly.

I don't think it matters what philosophy you apply to it "being a build". Its something I created and I can do what I want with it.
You're somewhat correct, However It's something you created in blockland which is badspot's game and you're
trading things from his game to get something in return outside of blockland.
There is no "fault". He got what he wanted and I got what I wanted.
Builds are meant to be freely shared and played in blockland, Users learn from them and try to make there own, It's purpose was never meant to be sold for cash or games outside of blockland.

You're somewhat correct, However It's something you created in blockland which is badspot's game and you're
trading things from his game to get something in return outside of blockland.Builds are meant to be freely shared and played in blockland, Users learn from them and try to make there own, It's purpose was never meant to be sold for cash or games outside of blockland.
You're not very smart are you? There was no agreement that Icy signed with he purchased his key which doesn't allow him to sell the content that he produces. Just because you have a ideal idea of how builds should be used does not mean that it has to be imposed upon everybody playing the game.

You're not very smart are you? There was no agreement that Icy signed with he purchased his key which doesn't allow him to sell the content that he produces. Just because you have a ideal idea of how builds should be used does not mean that it has to be imposed upon everybody playing the game.
You're absolutely right, Oh well

trading things from his game to get something in return outside of blockland.

"That masterpiece is the property of the paint maker and the canvas maker!"

Exactly.

And where is the problem anyway? Both parties involved in the trade are happy, I got what I wanted, and he got what he wanted?

Its nobody elses business frankly.