Author Topic: Isar Tower has been stolen  (Read 9255 times)

Wait, what? I gifted him Half Life last December... ohh stuff, did he trade you my purchase
Ninja, how dare you trick me into gifting you Half Life which is basically stealing my money in a unusual way to gift him Half Life?

What an starfish

you guys have somehow managed to produce something sadder than real money trading in mmos. congratulations.

is this actually isar tower

and op traded an actually good game for it

my goodness

my goodness
no that's a crappy remake of it.

my goodness
Isar tower is larger and has some kind of electrical system based on bouncing projectiles in the basement.

Isar tower is larger and has some kind of electrical system based on bouncing projectiles in the basement.
and it has fins because it's secretly a rocket blasting off at the speed of sound jessy james team rocket

my goodness
that is isar tower without the wind guard things and interior

Wow it looks just as bad.  You people paid for this stuff?  You got really ripped off.

[img ]http://11.imagebam.com/download/PGbD2yQE4MNZTjw2VY4-6w/10604/106032623/Blockland_01256.jpg[/img]

hey

Really does look like complete trash...

Wow it looks just as bad.  You people paid for this stuff?  You got really ripped off.
The point of it are its events, not its building quality.

then perhaps he could've contracted the aid of a more experienced builder

I admire building skill/design more than any eventing, no matter how complex a little system of events is.