Author Topic: Isar Tower has been stolen  (Read 9251 times)

Which is precisely why Gamma wasn't trying to trade it to you. His target was someone with a different point of view.

Neither of the photos posted are Isar Tower that was traded. The second photo is the "beta" version that was redone.

I should have listened to Aludane, he told me he suspected people were getting it confused with that remake that guy did in gallery and I told him he was being silly thinking so. I guess people are that stupid after all.  :cookieMonster:

I admire building skill/design more than any eventing, no matter how complex a little system of events is.

This.

Neither of the photos posted are Isar Tower that was traded. The second photo is the "beta" version that was redone.

I should have listened to Aludane, he told me he suspected people were getting it confused with that remake that guy did in gallery and I told him he was being silly thinking so. I guess people are that stupid after all.  :cookieMonster:
then can we have a picture of the current one because the two that were already posted are both terribad

Hey! Show some respect for us eventers!
This game's primary focus is on building, not on kiddy-level coding (at least to me, considering the game had building before events).  I have like maybe a small ounce of respect for anyone who makes those super-complex event "computers" or whatever, but only because they've obviously invested so much of their time in making such a useless thing that I feel at least a little obligated to respect the fact that they did that with their time.

It's great that you make some complex computer or whatever, but really it's not that big of a deal to me.  To me, building skills will ALWAYS Annoying Orange eventing skills in this game, no matter how much you memorize how to use VCE.

No offense Nickelob but this has nothing to do with you. Its not about what you consider a good build, or whether or not you like Isar. The trade is none of your business. This topic isn't even about it.

Ninja and I both got what we wanted. What is your problem? Are you jealous that I was able to get a free game? It was $5, its play money, get over yourself mate.

The Isar Tower given to him has an evented power system, several floors including an upstairs restaurant, and has a frame and a 'capsule' on top as the exterior. The main appeal is the events and the interior spaces, two floors became open to public building.

Contrary to what people say, no dupe was used to build Isar structurally as I didn't host often and had no add-ons at the time. It was later enabled on the public server where it was used to duplicate the generators, teleporters, and tweak floors.

I think for one of my first 'major' builds, considering it was made almost 3 years a go now, I did a pretty good job. It isn't a pretty build, but it isn't meant to be.

The reason why certain people want it is because I staged it to have an air of exclusivity. It was also used to make a 3 part Blockland machinima. People like to roleplay in it, play with the power system, and so on. It was also publicized on the Blockland YouTube channel when Aludane and I renovated it.

I very much enjoy the fact some people love it and others hate it, but to call it a "duplicated base with a few ramps" is pretty butthurt, whoever said that. This build has been used, enjoyed, and appreciated almost certainly more than anything any of you in this topic will ever make. Whether or not it defines perfect building (which it doesn't) is besides the point.

Now please return to the actual drama or find something proper to get worked up over. Right now you are fighting about nothing and targeting nobody good for any good reason.

These are the photos I can find of the final version. click them for bigger size.

Probably more in that Isar topic somewhere, find it yourself.

The ultimate answer: Ninja leaked it, its his problem now.

icygamma... to be frank, just because there are gullible loving people out there doesn't mean you should take advantage of them

icygamma... to be frank, just because there are gullible loving people out there doesn't mean you should take advantage of them

Yeah, very funny.

Yeah, very funny.
what
no I'm serious
just because someone is willing to pay for a build because they don't know any better, doesn't mean you should sell it to them

Quote from: Klocko
Can you people please shut the forget up about why he purchased the build? That is not the main subject of the topic.

just because someone is willing to pay for a build because they don't know any better, doesn't mean you should sell it to them

Its not my job to patronize people who want to cut a deal with me. Isar was not sold. Get it through your pretty little head.

Its not my job to patronize people who want to cut a deal with me. Isar was not sold. Get it through your pretty little head.
first of all, it's not patronization, it's explaining something to someone so they won't make a mistake. you're not displaying superiority, you're just being a nice person.
regardless of what was traded, it was still stupid and my point still stands.
Quote from: Klocko
Can you people please shut the forget up about why he purchased the build? That is not the main subject of the topic.

here's a better idea - why don't you calm down and get that stick out of your ass? there's a reason no one is discussing the OP - it's pointless. icy already explained how ninja leaked it and how it's his problem now.

eventing lol...

always second to building.

eventing lol...

always second to building.
this
I mean some VCE systems are goddamn beautiful, in the case of advanced RPGs
but yeah