Darkness & Tango - Random Flaming and Creeps.

Author Topic: Darkness & Tango - Random Flaming and Creeps.  (Read 31746 times)

Hi creepy guests who only look at old stuff, hows 2016 treating you??
2016 sucks
no hovercars or robotic maids like they promised in 1980s

Now now let's return to our original focus on what is happening in this thread.

Now now let's return to our original focus on what is happening in this thread.
Basically, people being immature little stuffs.

You people are really loving immature. Calling his house constantly? Seriously, grow the forget up.
He did the same loving thing to wound and his mom like "OI YA ROSY CHEEK CUNT"  but when it happens to glass, "oh no don't harass my familu" it's okay.

He did the same loving thing to wound and his mom like "OI YA ROSY CHEEK CUNT"  but when it happens to glass, "oh no don't harass my familu" it's okay.
this.  I'm not really pranking him or harassing him in anyway.   I call him and try to talk to him while laughing, I wanted to ask him a question.

this.  I'm not really pranking him or harassing him in anyway.   I call him and try to talk to him while laughing, I wanted to ask him a question.
You know what you did. The fact you called my house. And the worse part is that you did it at loving 3AM.

You know what you did. The fact you called my house. And the worse part is that you did it at loving 3AM.
You called my house at around 1 am and starting making up bullstuff about how I'm throwing eggs, or that I'm selling drugs at school.

lol just save it.

imo you should be banned for this post for admitting to calling his house

You know what you did. The fact you called my house. And the worse part is that you did it at loving 3AM and you did it 3 times.
this.  I'm not really pranking him or harassing him in anyway.   I call him and try to talk to him while laughing, I wanted to ask him a question.
Congrats. You woke my exhausted dad which deove 16 hours from NY, my mom, who has the Flu and is trying to get some rest, and me. Even tho the only part of this that effects me is that it effected my family.

He did the same loving thing to wound and his mom like "OI YA ROSY CHEEK CUNT"  but when it happens to glass, "oh no don't harass my familu" it's okay.
Moby seems to enjoy acting horrible towards other users and then trying to justify his actions, On the otherhand both sides are at fault for trying to cause trouble.

Congrats. You woke my exhausted dad which drove 16 hours from NY, my mom, who has the Flu and is trying to get some rest, and me. Even tho the only part of this that effects me is that it effected my family.

imo you should be banned for this post for admitting to calling his house
how is this bad? at all.

It's not like I'm pranking him in anyway, and when he told me to stop, I did.
Some one else was calling him, not me.

I called to ask him a question, I called him over skype.

I call you over skype, I call tango over skype, I called Frontrox over skype,

whoopedy dew.

how is this bad? at all.

It's not like I'm pranking him in anyway, and when he told me to stop, I did.
Some one else was calling him, not me.

I called to ask him a question, I called him over skype.

I call you over skype, I call tango over skype, I called Frontrox over skype,

whoopedy dew.
You called my HOUSE over Skype. Do you call Bolster, Tango and anyone else by their house at 3AM.

how is this bad? at all.

It's not like I'm pranking him in anyway

i hope ban

i think ban

i bet ban