Darkness & Tango - Random Flaming and Creeps.

Author Topic: Darkness & Tango - Random Flaming and Creeps.  (Read 32394 times)

Oh, btw. I had to take the phone off the hook because we received 7+ more after you 'only did 3'.

He did the same loving thing to wound and his mom like "OI YA ROSY CHEEK CUNT"  but when it happens to glass, "oh no don't harass my familu" it's okay.
I'm not defending him there either. That's loving immature as well.

Everyone who participates in calling somebodies house specifically to annoy them or harass their family, grow the forget up, its a game. I don't care what reason you little children have. Your pathetic internet bickering does not entitle you to annoy the forget out of eachothers families. You are all idiots.

this.  I'm not really pranking him or harassing him in anyway.   I call him and try to talk to him while laughing, I wanted to ask him a question.
Its 3 am. Personally if somebody calls me at 3 am they better need rescue or be dying. If some random idiot from these forums decided to call just to "ask a question" that late, I'd be pretty damn pissed.

Cut the bullstuff excuses.

You called my house at around 1 am and starting making up bullstuff about how I'm throwing eggs, or that I'm selling drugs at school.

lol just save it.
And Glass, that is immature as hell too. Don't think you are safe from this rant.

You both acted stupid and immature. If you want to completely bitch eachother out be my guest but leave eachothers families and personal lives out of it. Its a loving game.

You called my HOUSE over Skype. Do you call Bolster, Tango and anyone else by their house at 3AM.
It's 2am here  :panda:

and what does it matter what time it is.

I'm sorry that I woke up your family? not much I can tell you.
You called my house around that time.

He did the same loving thing to wound and his mom like "OI YA ROSY CHEEK CUNT"  but when it happens to glass, "oh no don't harass my familu" it's okay.

Oh, btw. I had to take the phone off the hook because we received 7+ more after you 'only did 3'.
yeah I did only call you three times.

Because its totally normal to call people around 2AM.

and what does it matter what time it is.
Called sleep. Not all of us stay up 24/7 looking at a screen.

Because its totally normal to call people around 2AM.
i could say the exact same about you.

I have like 3+ people telling me that you were the one who constantly called me at night, and I still have the number you used.

so why did darkness and tango randomly release (maybe-not) glass' personal info?

was this another petty plot to get glass so mad he could make a drama topic which you know would be likely to backfire because he's glass? because that's what i'm seeing. again.

and again.

and over and over and over.

i don't really understand why those two specific people feel the need to randomly stuff on glass whenever they get the chance. if they were actually intelligent in their richardery i would not even care that much, but this is just lame, petty friendry.

i could say the exact same about you.

I have like 3+ people telling me that you were the one who constantly called me at night, and I still have the number you used.
trolling in response to trolling is still breaking a rule

cya

was this another petty plot to get glass so mad he could make a drama topic which you know would be likely to backfire because he's glass? because that's what i'm seeing. again.
This is pretty much what happened, and so far it pretty much worked so..
It's Glass who keeps making drama topics, fueling the flames, and taking this unmannerly.
Also when is Glass going to plea about leaving the BLF if the callers stop?

This is pretty much what happened, and so far it pretty much worked so..
It's Glass who keeps making drama topics, fueling the flames, and taking this unmannerly.
Also when is Glass going to plea about leaving the BLF if the callers stop?

so you're saying tango and darkness are completely innocent in this?

if so you should get yourself checked.

^
I agree that some things were a litte immature.

so you're saying tango and darkness are completely innocent in this?

if so you should get yourself checked.
Your theory on them purposely doing that to flamebait and provoke moby into a response like this makes perfect sense, Infact if that's the case then there is a chance that they are literally planning this out and waiting for the chance to cause trouble for him.

Others were doing it too, just not Wound.

Others were doing it too, just not Wound.
hes the only one who has admitted to it on the forums

so off with his head i say