Darkness & Tango - Random Flaming and Creeps.

Author Topic: Darkness & Tango - Random Flaming and Creeps.  (Read 32534 times)

It's interesting how the topic went from it's original subject on hand all the way to this.

Oh, no, I'm being trolled

I MUST MAKE A DRAMA ABOUT IT

-Lawyer in Training, Glass

Oh, no, I'm being trolled

I MUST MAKE A DRAMA ABOUT IT

-Lawyer in Training, Glass
but that was one of the reasons drama was created

but that was one of the reasons drama was created
Yes, but Glass hoards the Drama section. I don't even think he has a medical excuse.

He overreacts. Him and Jeep are the Drama Queens of Drama.

Just because most of you don't like Glass, doesn't mean that the OP is completely invalid. The evidence given was somewhat weak, there is more evidence of how much of a creep Tango is. And calling his house, that's just harassment.

holy stuff you guys actually called his house?

Just because most of you don't like Glass, doesn't mean that the OP is completely invalid. The evidence given was somewhat weak, there is more evidence of how much of a creep Tango is. And calling his house, that's just harassment.
I agree that it's creepy, but still.

Isn't that house-calling a violation of law?

Destroyer is pretty right.

You're all being immature.
Khain is right because he's right so I'm right.

I go to sleep for a couple hours and come back with you eggheads still arguing.
Do you guys just devote your life to the forums when the need to argue over someone calling someones house becomes an issue.

Can't we just have them all banned and be done with it?

"forget SOMEONE FOUND OUT WHAT I LOOK LIKE" - Glass
"How do I make a drama without them knowing it's me... Oh, okay, yeah, it's just some kid, BUT IM MAD ABOUT IT" - Glass

holy stuff you guys actually called his house?
The amount of times this has happened in the past.. (not with the same people of course)

"forget SOMEONE FOUND OUT WHAT I LOOK LIKE" - Glass
"How do I make a drama without them knowing it's me... Oh, okay, yeah, it's just some kid, BUT IM MAD ABOUT IT" - Glass

Not me tho. My facebook has been shut down for 2 years.

Even if it was, doesn't give them the right to prank call me at 3AM and stuff up my topics.

Not me tho. My facebook has been shut down for 2 years.

Even if it was, doesn't give them the right to prank call me at 3AM and stuff up my topics.
if that wasn't your dad how else would we get your home phone? seriously lol

to set the record straight i only called once, to confirm the number (i was the one that didnt talk for that 30 seconds or so)
tbh i have no idea who else would be calling

why did you call him in the first place?