Darkness & Tango - Random Flaming and Creeps.

Author Topic: Darkness & Tango - Random Flaming and Creeps.  (Read 32537 times)

Khain is right because he's right so I'm right.
dude ur gonna get us baned dont do it

why did you call him in the first place?
wound gave me a random number so i called to confirm it was his

@ OP
IMO Tango seems like your typical tool bag, therefore I never liked him.
Oh well!
Darkness is coolbro tho.

I don't agree with this drama. Glass, quit making Drama's because you don't like people.
You post a new drama at least once or twice a week.
Probably even shorter time than that.

if that wasn't your dad how else would we get your home phone? seriously lol
bringing this up again
it is glass

I don't agree with this drama. Glass, quit making Drama's because you don't like people.Probably even shorter time than that.

You're just pissy because I drama'd you. Shut up and read all the pages. They have spammed my thread and THEN, they prank call my house at 3AM.

You're just pissy because I drama'd you. Shut up and read all the pages. They have spammed my thread and THEN, they prank call my house at 3AM.
I did not prank call. Only Wound.

I did not prank call. Only Wound.

Look at Bolsters images. You were lol'ing like a little bitch.

Not siding with Glass here but imo anyone who looks up someone's information via the internet is pretty creepy.

If someone doesn't want to give you their personal information, that is not and invitation for you to go and stalk them to find it yourself.

Look at Bolsters images. You were lol'ing like a little bitch.
I wasn't "lol'ing like a little bitch". If I remember correctly I wasn't even in the call.

I wasn't "lol'ing like a little bitch". If I remember correctly I wasn't even in the call.
Wound said it and you were in it. You are so loving horrible at trying to get out of stuff.

Wound said it and you were in it. You are so loving horrible at trying to get out of stuff.
I'm not trying to get out of anything. From what I remember he posted in chat what you said and I might of said "lol", and last time I checked, saying that isn't an expression of laughing anymore.

Wound told me that you hung up on. I called once. I was the one that didn't talk.