Darkness & Tango - Random Flaming and Creeps.

Author Topic: Darkness & Tango - Random Flaming and Creeps.  (Read 32336 times)

which will it be, Bolt?

those quotes don't contradict each other sorry

the first, i'm saying you're the only one who has admitted to calling him on the forums so far
the second i'm saying you were calling to make him rage

both applicable

No one is innocent.
It's just Glass likes to start fires, everyone else fuels it. It's mainly how the forums works; People start stuff, everyone gets involved. Everyone should stop calling and just go to bed, it's loving whatever late in the morning.

glass hasn't actually done anything wrong here: tango, darkness and wound have started the fire in this case and glass is naively fueling it. wound even admitted to only doing it to see glass rage: sounds like admittance to trolling to me.

announcing to the forums that you called someone is bannable

oh no!

oh no!
yes i knew it was making him rage to call him

oh no!
Actually, The previous images make it seem like you were laughing at moby getting upset.

Actually, The previous images make it seem like you were laughing at moby getting upset.
there it is.

Yes glass was getting upset when I called, and I knew it, want to know why? because he was raging over skype.

but that is not why I called him.

oh no!

yeah, if you also are dumb enough to admit you only did it to make the person rage, i'm pretty sure it is.

even if it wasn't your initial intention, you've straight up said that "yes i knew it was making him rage to call him"

you did it knowing it would make him rage. that's no different lol.

even if it wasn't your initial intention, you've straight up said that "yes i knew it was making him rage to call him"

you did it knowing it would make him rage. that's no different lol.
Oh god lol.

Boltster you know that when you bug IcyGamma, or someone it bugs them.
but that isn't why you bug them, right? you do it when you feel needed, you even said that yourself.
Exactly.

I knew It was bugging glass.  That wasn't my intention when I was calling him on skype, I was calling him to ask a question.

after I acknowledged his post on the forums, I stopped calling him.

Even frontrox said I wasn't the only one doing it.

Even frontrox said I wasn't the only one doing it.
>doesn't make it ok

no point arguing with you over it, i'll just have to wait and see what badspot thinks about the report

How do you even get to a point where you think it's socially acceptable to call a stranger's house over what happens on a game and internet forum?

How do you even get to a point where you think it's socially acceptable to call a stranger's house over what happens on a game and internet forum?
uh no, he supposedly mailed me a carrot and I wanted to ask about it.

uh no, he supposedly mailed me a carrot and I wanted to ask about it.
and his home phone was the acceptable non-trolling way of doing that was it?

and his home phone was the acceptable non-trolling way of doing that was it?
pretty sure he blocked me on skype, I'm pretty sure I tried PMing him.

Besides this has to do with a real life matter, he sent me a carrot IRL and I'm calling him over skype to his house about it.

This has nothing to do with the loving internet besides the fact that that is what he used to mail it.

Every time I see stuff like this happen here, I start to think to my self "Don't I have something loving better to do?"

Because all of this stuff here is pretty low.