Darkness & Tango - Random Flaming and Creeps.

Author Topic: Darkness & Tango - Random Flaming and Creeps.  (Read 32496 times)

Actually, Perhaps it would be best to just stop calling him all together to avoid more problems.

I honestly think that calling him would be the stupidest thing to do right now.

What exactly do you people have to loving gain from this?

This topic is pathetic, why the forget would you ring up house phones? Even if glass did it to you, Wound, you shouldn't be doing it back to him. Wound, you seem as much of a loving idiot as Glass used to be. I like Glass now, he isn't bad fyi.

Wound, grow the forget up, if you hate Glass then forget off and leave him alone! It isn't that hard you know!
Darkness, stop trying to stuff on his theads, it's pointless and it's getting you absolutely nowhere. I enjoyed that Car discussion till you forgeted it up along with your bumbuddies.
Tango, well, nothing new to say really, just ignore Glass rather than creating useless stuff on the forums about it.

Tango, well, nothing new to say really, just ignore Glass rather than creating useless stuff on the forums about it.
Don't mind him.

The man's probably high...

There's still the possibility of eussorus getting banned for admittance to trolling of course.

Well, he never specifically said he was trolling. He did say he was calling him and the result was rage but he never told us the specific purpose of the calls was to make him rage. Not admittance but everyone knows what he did it for, no rules broken.

but he never told us the specific purpose of the calls was to make him rage.

Yeah I guess calling someone up at 3am to inquire about an undelivered carrot isn't going to annoy anyone - that's totally reasonable.

I think that it is glass in those pictures due to the fact that he called Tango and Darkness creeps for photoshopping a head onto a car.

Or because they randomly attacked him and posted some random kid and said it was him.

friend rate dangerously high

Creeping on little kids, even better than doing it to me.
tango
is the same loving age as you

tango
is the same loving age as you
Those pictures are from like '09

And then folks, this is why you don't post your personal info on the internet.

to set the record straight i only called once, to confirm the number (i was the one that didnt talk for that 30 seconds or so)
tbh i have no idea who else would be calling

Destroyer is pretty right.

You're all being immature.