Darkness & Tango - Random Flaming and Creeps.

Author Topic: Darkness & Tango - Random Flaming and Creeps.  (Read 31739 times)

Intro

Okay, Like, loving seriously. I made a thread about how I got my permit and a new car, and around the 7th page Darkness photoshops some little kids face onto it, Me being confused, and asking, "What?" and then they start saying its me.

Quotes & Pictures

Notes

Me, Jeep, and a few others were having a conversation about cars and the insurance and whatnot in my New Car Thread and then Darkness posts that picture, I'm all confused like "lol wtf what?" and then he starts saying its all my personal info and stuff. So Anyway.

They should be banned for this. This is just random flaming upon my thread. All we were doing was talking until they started pasting pics from a Facebook that us believed to be mine. They start stuffting up the thread from 7th Page +

And the fact they are trying to get my information makes me think they are forgeted up creeps. Seriously, Get the forget banned already you useless pieces of stuff. This community doesn't need you.

End

"some little kids face"
thats yours. lol.
stop denying it. it doesn't help.

i don't see flaming in the entire OP

It seems like you're flaming them from reading the thread.

I just posted a picture of a supposed picture of you inside a car and then said that to my knowledge it is you. Not exactly sure why that is worthy of a drama.

also: how are we "creeps" if we're posting "false information"
if we were we would post actual information.

It seems like you're flaming them from reading the thread.
I have every right to be pissed, They come in with a stuffstorm behind them full of stupid stuff and then start posting stuff of 'my' Facebook.

Actually, you're flaming.
You are so loving stupid lol.

OP is a friend.

also: how are we "creeps" if we're posting "false information"
if we were we would post actual information.
The fact you are looking for my information in the first place makes you a creep.

I have every right to be pissed, They come in with a stuffstorm behind them full of stupid stuff and then start posting stuff of 'my' Facebook.
Even if you are upset, Flaming them won't solve the problem and will only create new ones.

Even if you are upset, Flaming them won't solve the problem and will only create new ones.
Still. Look at the stuff they posted. It's 3 whole pages of stuff they spammed.

Still. Look at the stuff they posted. It's 3 whole pages of stuff they spammed.
oh look now they spammed.
stop pulling stuff out of your ass.

I don't think you would have made a drama topic if It wasn't you....

to quote myself,
goddamn it's like glass is the scapegoat of the world for some reason.
glass is a spoiled richkid yeah but there's literally no valid reason to gather personal data on him and his kin.