Author Topic: Bronies and Froglover06 - Control yourselves a bit?  (Read 13319 times)

I am constantly being caught in a Brony Pony Picture paradise.
Quote from Axolotl2 (Could not make Legit quote due to topic being locked)
I am a tiny bit of a brony and even got a little bit turned on by something http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=189177.msg6065059#msg6065059
That looks a hell of a lot like a Brony Bestiality post.
I am certain no one wanted to see it.
Here comes Froglover, there is already a drama on him but I feel the need to post these. He posted all of them in one thread.
Sir yes sir!
( Pony Picture.)
Pecon98 (Pecon7) posted something involving the tail mod on a forum:
Cat tail:
-SNIP-
Fox tail:
-SNIP-
Rabbit/Bear/Stumpy tail:
-SNIP-
Bird tail (feather):
-Sorry, Pecon. Lot's of snips coming your way-
Snow Leopard tail:
-Snippity snippaty snip-
Froglover then acts like a douchebag and replies to Pecon's help with this:
Pony Tail, and Mane:
(Pony Picture)

:P
Are you kidding me?
Ooh! Found a new Froglover quote!
If I see one more pony I will fall into a state of rage
Froglover strikes again with this:
-Snip annoying pony picture-
Seriously? When I finished reading those posts I pictured me doing this to froglover06:

Bronies, please control your wild manner to post Pony Pictures outside of your "Mega thread". It is constantly annoying to have us post a forum and have someone like froglover come in and post a Pony Picture or quote you and add something involving My Little Pony characters. I can guarantee some people will actually fall into a state of rage and possibly get you arrested for manslaughter if the police find that person dead and tie you to the murder.

Froglover, get out of Blockland or change your attitude. You have annoyed us to the limit and have posted three pony pictures in one thread outside of the Mega thread. We don't want to see it, get it out of our faces and Blockland or you can fix your demented brain up.

Bronies - do not take this the bad way. I do not plan to insult you or attack you. I am just saying - keep your pictures out of our posts. They belong in the Mega Thread and should stay there. However, I am attacking Froglover - The worst Brony in Blockland in my opinion.

Support support support and supPORT.

Froglover is an idiot. I hate his constant spam of pony pictures.

Bronies, please control your wild manner to post Pony Pictures outside of your "Mega thread".

I rarely see Bronies that can't stop posting MLP pictures, I guess Frog may just be a bit of an odd one.

I like how they act like it's a loving religion or something. Their avatars, signatures, everything is ponies. It's really loving annoying. I stay away from these internet parasites so I don't get infected.

Seriously? When I finished reading those posts I pictured me doing this to froglover06:

Did you feel like doing this afterwards?

Froglover is an idiot. I hate his constant spam of pony pictures.
I posted all of the quotes for a reason. I hate him too.

ok its her now see you guys

Did you feel like doing this afterwards?

I am not gay. Thanks. This just shows you're handicapped as well.

I am not gay. Thanks. This just shows you're handicapped as well.

Please don't start. She's just whoring for attention and trying to start arguments.

Ok, although I know you're annoyed, you only have two actual users here who are responsible. Froglover got banned last I heard, and he's the vocal minority that gives the rest of us a bad name.
I don't go around posting pony pics left and right. In fact, I see more pony pics posted outside the megathread by people who are NOT bronies. I've seen two in You Laugh You Lose as part of an imagedump posted by someone who is neutral on the subject, for instance.
I'm not sure what you're complainin about for the rest of us. You act like it's wrong to post a single thing outside the megathread. By that logic, is it wrong to post pictures about computers outside the computer megathread? Is it wrong to post a single anime girl outside that megathread? Is it wrong to post anything outside it's designated topic and sub-topic?
You're not making a whole lot of sense; you appear to have little or no tolerance for anything pony related. I'll have you know that I see about fifteen more Assassin's Creed usernames, avatars, or pictures daily outside the megathread, and I don't drama the entire Assassin's Creed fandom.
In other words, grow up a little willya? It's not like you're seeing one every ten posts (except from Froglover, who is irritating and annoying and a bit off in the head by the general consensus of the Brony megathread).

Warning - while you were typing 10 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

...Looks like I have a lot of people to talk to.

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Please don't start. She's just whoring for attention and trying to start arguments.
Thank you for the heads up. I have seen Stocking do other things with Brony related topics.