Author Topic: Bronies and Froglover06 - Control yourselves a bit?  (Read 13307 times)

Sorry mate.
Okay, can we now settle this "dispute" with a calm Grassy?

Patton tried to post this:

You might need to enter the link to see it correctly. But it says "PURGE THE PONIES, all of them". It shows a Pink one being murdered.

forget bronies

Logical and concise argument. I see your point.

Patton tried to post this:

You might need to enter the link to see it correctly. But it says "PURGE THE PONIES, all of them". It shows a Pink one being murdered.
Yes, you need to enter the link to see it, because YOU CANNOT HOTLINK FROM FUNNYJUNK, as I was just saying.

Yes, you need to enter the link to see it, because YOU CANNOT HOTLINK FROM FUNNYJUNK, as I was just saying.
What is the pic? (Because 3DS sucks, no Copy and Paste)

This is what he posted:

You guys really need to start reading everything before you post.

It's just as well though, it sounds like it might have been gore. It doesn't open for me even if I copy image url.

This is what he posted:
...uuuuhhhhhh...

You guys really need to start reading everything before you post.

It's just as well though, it sounds like it might have been gore. It doesn't open for me even if I copy image url.
...uuuuhhhhhh...
Noedit: I was just about to say that it sounded like it might be considered a gore link (and therefore bannable) but...

This is what he posted:
lol they did a stuffty recolor of the dreadnought on ms paint

I think people find bronies as sissies and weak people that only like girly stuff, but I'd like to go back and say that not everyone (and I'd like to include just about everyone in the fandom) is like that. People like to just look at the surface and make quick, asinine judgements.

You appear to have little or no tolerance for anything pony related.
I looked at your post again. I am now slightly offended.

I looked at your post again. I am now slightly offended.
Again, I said "appear", because it appeared to me that you were complaining about just a few little things. You clarified that statement afterwards, so that particular line is no longer valid.