Author Topic: Bronies and Froglover06 - Control yourselves a bit?  (Read 13323 times)

I was about to make a drama about Froglover but I never took the time to do it.

And yes, I do agree he is annoying because his consistent pony posts in completely unrelated threads.

Made my day.
[/quote

So did you tell your parents that you're gay yet?

Ok, although I know you're annoyed, you only have two actual users here who are responsible. Froglover got banned last I heard, and he's the vocal minority that gives the rest of us a bad name.
I don't go around posting pony pics left and right. In fact, I see more pony pics posted outside the megathread by people who are NOT bronies. I've seen two in You Laugh You Lose as part of an imagedump posted by someone who is neutral on the subject, for instance.
I'm not sure what you're complainin about for the rest of us. You act like it's wrong to post a single thing outside the megathread. By that logic, is it wrong to post pictures about computers outside the computer megathread? Is it wrong to post a single anime girl outside that megathread? Is it wrong to post anything outside it's designated topic and sub-topic?
You're not making a whole lot of sense; you appear to have little or no tolerance for anything pony related. I'll have you know that I see about fifteen more Assassin's Creed usernames, avatars, or pictures daily outside the megathread, and I don't drama the entire Assassin's Creed fandom.
In other words, grow up a little willya? It's not like you're seeing one every ten posts (except from Froglover, who is irritating and annoying and a bit off in the head by the general consensus of the Brony megathread).

Warning - while you were typing 10 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

...Looks like I have a lot of people to talk to.

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
I never said you did any thing. I haven't seen you post a Pony Picture ever or do anything Brony related out of the mega thread.. I told you I am not attacking Bronies.

gdfdg why no edit

Made my day.

So did you tell your parents that you're gay yet?

:cookie monster:

I never said you did any thing. I haven't seen you post a Pony Picture ever or do anything Brony related out of the mega thread.. I told you I am not attacking Bronies.

That's good considering this is a brony forum.

oh my god this no-edit bullstuff

also yes I'll stop being off topic now

gdfdg why no edit
I feel the same.

This has been posted less than five minutes ago and already has two pages. That's pretty insane.

Don't start.

Stocking, this isn't to attack forums. Did you read this thread or just post a picture calling me gay?

Stocking, this isn't to attack Bronies.. Did you read this thread or just post a picture calling me gay?
No edit, fixed it in the quote.

Froglover already has a drama about him. But because you included Bronies in the  title, this thread is starting on fire.

Support support support and supPORT.
The heck is your problem?

I like how they act like it's a loving religion or something. Their avatars, signatures, everything is ponies. It's really loving annoying. I stay away from these internet parasites so I don't get infected.
Ok, I like how people act like Assassin's Creed is a loving religion or something. Their avatars, signatures, everything is ponies. It's really loving annoying. I stay away from these internet parasites so I don't get infected.
However, I have the common sense to not bitch about it.

Also, you sound like me about a year ago. I'm just realizing how much of a jackass I used to be.
Warning - while you were typing 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

...If you're not drama-ing bronies...
...then why...
...did you put "BRONIES" in the loving title?
*facepalm*
Warning - while you were typing 4 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
SONOFA-

Ignore Stocking, she does this in every pony drama and turns it into a stuffstorm. Although to be honest she has turned the drama against herself a fair number of times in the process.

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUU

Stocking, this isn't to attack forums. Did you read this thread or just post a picture calling me gay?
Stocking is a troll. Ignore her.

...If you're not drama-ing bronies...
...then why...
...did you put "BRONIES" in the loving title?
I am drama-ing Bronies but just so I can get this out of my head. I planned to make it so they would not seem offended and would just keep their Pony-posts in their Mega Thread.

Ok, I like how people act like Assassin's Creed is a loving religion or something. Their avatars, signatures, everything is Assassin's Creed. It's really loving annoying. I stay away from these internet parasites so I don't get infected.
However, I have the common sense to not bitch about it.

Noedit: Fixed the blooper. Copy and paste was used because if I didn't hit post I would have had even more replies to deal with.
I am drama-ing Bronies but just so I can get this out of my head. I planned to make it so they would not seem offended and would just keep their Pony-posts in their Mega Thread.
It is not BRONIES that are putting pony-posts outside the megathread. It is a very, very small number of people who call themselves bronies and are frowned upon by those of us in the megathread.

he's attacking bronies who spam pony stuff