The Tavros Nitram

Author Topic: The Tavros Nitram  (Read 5213 times)

"I would rather be hated than respected"
What

Thats exactly the simple interpretation you should have avoided.

Being criticized or praised by people with no credibility is a waste of time. Hope you didn't want on too many eggshells for that. I certainly don't recommend it.

Tavros was an absolute richard for no reason in that thread, he also seems to stuffpost a lot.

"I would rather be hated than respected"
What

He's above the riff raff of the forum, they hate him because he's so fabulous.

He's above the riff raff of the forum, they hate him because he's so fabulous.

hnng

I'd much rather carry the weight around of a hundred crying bitches on this forum than sell out to get the uh, "respect", of you flippant knobsacks.

Good to know you would rather argue with others then peacefully coexist with everyone. Also, if you consider us all "flippant knobsacks", feel free to see yourself to the door, nobody is making you stay on this forum.

Icy, do you have a big ego because you're proud of something or is it a defense mechanism for handling the reality that everybody hates you?

Icy, do you have a big ego because you're proud of something or is it a defense mechanism for handling the reality that everybody hates you?
I don't hate him. I don't love him either.

He sent me a personal message informing me about this, the reason i don't know. Perhaps he wanted me to defend him? Sad to say i can't really do that.

Definitely the latter.

Being criticized or praised by people with no credibility is a waste of time.
and all the people who disagree with you have no credibility of course  :cookieMonster:

you're so deluded

Leave it to Icy to come into a drama topic not even about him, say something to piss everyone off, and turn everyone's attention away from the topic and onto him.

and all the people who disagree with you have no credibility of course 

Your posts wreek of bullstuff as usual.

Leave it to Icy to come into a drama topic not even about him, say something to piss everyone off, and turn everyone's attention away from the topic and onto him.

Sorry you are unable to take my posts without feeling the need to give me a melodramatic speech. "Theres the door" lol.

not really

wouldn't be hard to find a thread where you're arguing with people and disregarding everything they say

Sorry you are unable to take my posts without feeling the need to give me a melodramatic speech. "Theres the door" lol.

They're both right.
You're an starfish :I

You're an starfish :I

As an opinion, I would hope nothing less from my drama buddies.

I feel if anyone really had a problem with Tavros it wouldn't be so easy to set your sights on my brief entrane. Enjoy the point. Hats tipped to all.

As an opinion, I would hope nothing less from my drama buddies.

I feel if anyone really had a problem with Tavros it wouldn't be so easy to set your sights on my brief entrane. Enjoy the point. Hats tipped to all.

lmfao you're an idiot