[BCE] Blockland Cinema Entertainment - What bump. Need new ideas!!

Author Topic: [BCE] Blockland Cinema Entertainment - What bump. Need new ideas!!  (Read 13534 times)

[BCE] Blockland Cinema Entertainment

What is this clan? This clan is, as it says the Blockland Cinema Entertainment. As you can probably guess, this clan is for filming and editing for Blockland. In this clan we find out ideas, we film it, we edit it, we post it. We are almost always looking for actors and try to film regularly. You need to fill out an application to join, we don't accept anyone we see. The foremen of this group is Fight4Life (18535). Except for the administrators, there are no really ranks where you need to be constantly promoted. Please don't ask to be a director or a cameraman, because those are already taken. You can be an extra, a star, a set constructor... doesn't really matter. We also need eventers, events are an important part of sets!

Application
Name:
BL_ID:
Role (Star, Set builder, etc.):
Previous Experience:
Honest opinion how well you can act (or build):
Timezone:
Steam Name: So I can add you to the group, not required, but if you have steam please say so.

What an Application should look like.
Name: Jakob
BL_ID: 14941
Role: Set Builder
Previous Experience: Making videos for BCE, see my channel. (channel here)
Honest opinion on how well you act or build: I can build well in futuristic and medieval things. Not as well in modern though.
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time
Steam Name: Jakob Jones (Pink Love Cube pic)

Your application will be sent to all administrators and they will vote if you will join or not.

Members
Jakob (14941)
TheCapitanful (18535)
Nightstorm (32947)
WALDO (13063)
Ozmar (30589)
Dewy (33524)
AlexFrost (8727)
Sojolala24 (33251)
Deve111 (12887)

If you are to build, we need to see some of your previous builds!

We are just a starting clan, so don't get butthurt. As I said I will improve the topic at some point and this will be better.

Ideas are always accepted! Whether it is a short or a big production!

[BCE]Media
BCE Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/BlocklandCE?feature=mhee
On the channel we post videos that we make and Fight4Life and I make!

CURRENT VIDEO IN PROGRESS: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=224487.0

Steam Group!: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/BlocklandCE

Sponsoring for Ravencroft's Basketball and Falling Tiles!

Okay, we are now sponsoring Ravencroft! Now. drumroll. Ravencroft is a great guy and he has great servers with falling tiles, basketball, and much more. So now that your on the roll of looking at topics, please let me take 0.123875192 more of your time and give you these topics.

Ravencroft's Basketball! Very fun, will sharpen your blockland skills!

Ravencroft's Falling Tiles! 10/10 One of the best servers I have been too.

On the behalf of BCE. I sponsor Ravencroft's servers!

I am also accepting ideas. I will give credit to good ideas that I make videos on!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 02:33:56 PM by Jakobblockhead »

Reserved incase of more room.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 11:11:48 PM by Jakobblockhead »

Name: Nightstorm
BL_ID: 32947 (Alt. account: 16074)
Role: Cameraman/editor. If not available, set builder
Previous Experience: Built a set and acted for one of Filipe1020's first videos, have edited for almost a year using Sony Vegas Pro 11, learning Adobe After Effects CS6

I think I can build fairly well, depends on the type of build. Don't usually act, but I have and can do it. As I've seen in my previous experiences, I can also edit pretty well.

Name: Nightstorm
BL_ID: 32947 (Alt. account: 16074)
Role: Cameraman/editor. If not available, set builder
Previous Experience: Built a set and acted for one of Filipe1020's first videos, have edited for almost a year using Sony Vegas Pro 11, learning Adobe After Effects CS6

I think I can build fairly well, depends on the type of build. Don't usually act, but I have and can do it. As I've seen in my previous experiences, I can also edit pretty well.

Fight4Life said he won't be on for quite a while, but I think you should join. Welcome to the clan! :)

Fight4Life said he won't be on for quite a while, but I think you should join. Welcome to the clan! :)

:) Wait so which role do I have and when do we start?

:) Wait so which role do I have and when do we start?
We start as soon as we get an idea. For your role, you can be a set builder or an actor. It doesn't matter! :)

You got big competition, son!

Name: WALDO
BL_ID: 13063
Role (Star, Set builder, etc.): Actor and eventer.
Previous Experience: I don't have much experience as an actor aside from a few times I went to movie set servers and acted a bit but I do have experience eventing. I made a Farm RPG using VCE and it wasn't that bad, a lot of people liked it.
Honest opinion how well you can act (or build): I can follow orders pretty well and I can event things good.

Name: WALDO
BL_ID: 13063
Role (Star, Set builder, etc.): Actor and eventer.
Previous Experience: I don't have much experience as an actor aside from a few times I went to movie set servers and acted a bit but I do have experience eventing. I made a Farm RPG using VCE and it wasn't that bad, a lot of people liked it.
Honest opinion how well you can act (or build): I can follow orders pretty well and I can event things good.
Application is well made, and you are a friend, so I said you can join. Welcome to the clan!

We start as soon as we get an idea. For your role, you can be a set builder or an actor. It doesn't matter! :)

Oh I wanted to edit :( Can I be an editor and set builder? ;)

Cineblock?

The highly well known filming clan?

I just overlooked their clan a bit. I don't really want to compete with them, I want to do my own little things. People can have dreams sometime you know.

Name: Ozmar
BL_ID: 13753 / 30588
Role (Star, Set builder, etc.): Set builder + Star
Previous Experience:
Honest opinion how well you can act (or build): Very good at acting and doing actions on Blockland. Very good at building, only when in the right mood.

Your application will be sent to all administrators and they will vote if you will join or not.

Name: Ozmar
BL_ID: 13753 / 30588
Role (Star, Set builder, etc.): Set builder + Star
Previous Experience:
Honest opinion how well you can act (or build): Very good at acting and doing actions on Blockland. Very good at building, only when in the right mood.

Fight4Life: Yes

Jakob: Yes

You've been accepted!!