[CBS]🎬Gaetard Studios (Movie Clan)🎬- MOVIE RELEASED!!!! (p14)

Poll

Rate SPIDEY BOY 4 - THE MOVIE!

★★★★★
5 (50%)
★★★★
0 (0%)
★★★
0 (0%)
★★
2 (20%)
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: [CBS]🎬Gaetard Studios (Movie Clan)🎬- MOVIE RELEASED!!!! (p14)  (Read 37873 times)

Uhh /motivate yes?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 09:50:58 AM by --LegoPepper-- »

Good luck on all future film projects sir!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 10:17:03 AM by -Pablo- »

HELLO! *achoo* Yes this is Gaetard studios now (And we made like 4 movies so check them out) *achoo*

cmonBruh that sounds like gay tard

mchumba cinematic universe is in development

the title Gaetard
Oh. That's true in certain dialects.
If you pronounce it with a Japanese accent it doesn't sound too offensive.

thats the most gay tarded thing i have ever heard

cmonBruh that sounds like gay tard
Dude. Gaetard is my irl last name that we decided to use and now you saying it like "Gaytard" makes me feel bad.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 12:05:18 AM by Suzu / 2mlg4u »

Dude. Gaetard is my irl last name that we decided to use and now you saying it like "Gaytard" makes me feel bad.
lol gaytard

Does anybody know of a humanoid bread playertype?

I've got an idea for a movie; a bit generic but I think you guys could make it good.
So it is ww3, Weebs have taken over the town but a group of soldiers are sent in to take it out but they all uncover a dark secret, the reason the weebs are there.

then they have to do a bunch of gay af fighting and then try to escape with the secrets then get MW2'd lol (like that scene where shepard pretty much forgets your stuff up with a magnumand sets u on fire or smth)

I've got an idea for a movie; a bit generic but I think you guys could make it good.
So it is ww3, Weebs have taken over the town but a group of soldiers are sent in to take it out but they all uncover a dark secret, the reason the weebs are there.

then they have to do a bunch of gay af fighting and then try to escape with the secrets then get MW2'd lol (like that scene where shepard pretty much forgets your stuff up with a magnumand sets u on fire or smth)
so just the weeb war workshop collection for insurgency